Pinto Bean arrests one of our own for Sig 1 - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Re: Pinto Bean arrests one of our own for Sig 1

I look forward to stopping her in the near future!!!

Yep sure you do and you can be the subject of a law suit. Youre an idiot. You see her you probably should go the other way. Just sayn then again I wish her well. She did weed out some people that needed to go. Drinking and Driving. How about posting an arrest card of a drunk driver .Theirs a winner :roll: :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by sso
    This unnamed woman is NOT a cop anymore. :devil:

I'll never forget when she responded to a domestic sig 48 -- and she left the victim there without doing any x44 -- and cleared it out without doing any paperwork -- even when the victim had marks and injuries. :roll:

Now she's just another garden variety glorified head-secretary with an Associates degree in whatever! :snicker:

And she's legally subject to getting stopped, ticketed and...

Quote Originally Posted by SSO

I'll never forget when she responded to a domestic sig 48 -- and she left the victim there without doing any x44 -- and cleared it out without doing any paperwork -- even when the victim had marks and injuries. :roll:

Now she's just another garden variety glorified head-secretary with an Associates degree in whatever! :snicker:

When I read this comment it makes me sick to my stomach that I work in the same place as this person. This is why I hate the sso.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SSO

When I read this comment it makes me sick to my stomach that I work in the same place as this person. This is why I hate the sso.
    Ethics, integrity and leadership (or a lack of it) begins exclusively at the top. It's been a fiasco at this agency for quite some time now. Nothing has changed.

Question Re: Pinto Bean arrests one of our own for Sig 1

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What did she do to get terminated?

she earned that termination lonnnnnnng ago.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920