Cross Over Academy

Cross Over Academy

St Petersburg College is offering a cross over that begins in early February. If anyone is interested call the school at 727-341-4490. There are a few of us from PSO that are going to go.

Re: Cross Over Academy

Cross over to what?

Cross over from Corrections to Law Enforcement.

Word down in Pinellas is that Pasco is going to run one also, true or not? I wouldnt count on Dressback doing one...hes been stringing us along for awhile,and now that Pinellas has gone to all twelves not too many people can get there with the hours they are running it if they do. Keep us posted on what you hear though. Good luck!

Pasco is not running one, I called last month and spoke to the director of their academies. A friend of mine works for PCSO and she said they are running one starting Feb 9. I called and spoke to Mr. Dresback personally this morning and he said they have a start date and instructors already lined up to teach. He said they will run the academy with as little as 15 people. The hours are 9-1 Monday thru Thrursday. Anyone interested needs to call St Petersburg College and talk to Sandra Brown at 727-341-4490. It's a go gor sure!

Hey McFly, I thought I told you never to post in here!! I'll give the school a call on Monday and see what I need to do to get signed up. Thanks for the info.

Another Dep and I went by there today and dropped off the info that they need to get us enrolled. Spoke to Dresback and he said it definitely starts Feb. 9. If anyone wants to go they need to call 727-341-4490