What a Joke!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What a Joke!!!!

Re: What a Joke!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNHA786
    moveon, I believe that what Kaz said was he wouldn't go to the Sheriff unless the vote for PBSO was also 80%. I will call and let you know if that is what was said.
    Save us now, not all think we need to be saved, I think when the vote is done you might get surprized. So if I done agree with you(who can't even give a name) I should step down. I might be seriously misguided and if you want a vote on me stepping down call the PBA and they can save some postage and send that out in the same letter as the other votes. You might want to keep this post as it's like the rest it will take 80% for me to step down. LETS VOTE NOW. So the next group of Reps can get trashed here when you don't think, they are going the right way or to slow or to fast or to PBSO or any other Department you want to work for.
    YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ SOME POST FROM OTHER DEPARTMENTS THEY DONE HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
    We send a guy who can't spell, has the grammer of a second grader to negotiate our contract.....who are the stupid ones?

:devil: My goodness it is true; you people are really idiots. First fact: Yes JH is A load who has bad grammer, sorry JH I have to tell the truth. Fact 2: Kaz is truly a dimwit who does not give a darn what happens to this department. And he is a borederline illiterate to boot. Fact 3: Look around idiots this is not Kansas; you are in Florida the Right to Work State. Fact 4: Vote all you want you freakin halfwits your vote is not worth the paper it's written on, it is not up to us to decide our fate. Fact 5: Our radios suck. Fact 6: Stomp your feet demand a raise, you will not get it, so what will you do?? You will bring your sorry ass in to work the next day and do your job. SO with this being said why don't you just Shut the Luck up already. Fact 7: The jackass who will respond back and try to act as though he is a tough man, save your breath missy. You cower like the coward you are everyday you see me when I walk into your school. :devil:

John you need to clean the earwax out! It was 80% to vote Chief Stiffler out, only majority to start negotiating with the board for a merger. Think about it dum dum. Why would you want 80% to start this negotiation. As a rep you do what the majority wants. Kaz was merely saying to be sucessful in ousting the chief you need atleast 80% of the members supporting it. John put your views aside, if the majority want the merger the PBA needs to atleast bring it to the board. At the end of the day John, Kaz and you represent the majority. Do you not? Bye the way which rep took minutes from the meeting? If the majority is not represented then my vote will be the first one cast to bring in FOP!!

Oh yeah, sorry guys members only, Scabs will not vote

I have to keep going. Any moron who votes to keep what they got, well enough said, MORON>

:arrow: Look I am a so called scab because that is what you assholes refer to us educated types that you dont understand as. Scab or not I too want and need more money regardless if I have a pension from my other department. The Bottomline about this majical 80% number you morons have been tossing around is this; 80% of this department is affected by the 20% of you backwoods, barefoot, pickup driving, sister marrying, hog boiling, straw chewing halfwits who just dont get it.
    :cop:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123