Big mouth Mike - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big mouth Mike

Re: Big mouth Mike

3F9sFDGwow42 wrote:
    Just curious, does anyone know the number of minority officers employed with Lee county
    sheriff department? Do you have any black or hispanic officers? Sheriff Mike seems to be
    one ****y bada_ _ law man. I plan to work on his plantation after the Local NAACP and
    the justice department finish their investigation. Has there been any discrimination lawsuits. If the sheriff is found to be in violation of the Hatch Law, then he must be removed from office immediately. The citizens of Lee county desire to have a true professional in office, and not a bad_ _ law man with a Bad a_ _attitude. What''s next , are you going to violate someone's civil rights, because you Want To. UNbelieveable.

If you feel you must judge him for this ridicules allegation, then you don't know much about him. He is a great leader. Sheriff Scott uses a man’s legal name and you want to call him a racist. You need to grow up man! Look in the mirror and tell me what you see. Who is the real racist here? I wasn't born in this country nor am I white, as a citizen of this country; Sheriff Mike Scott will always have my vote.

Can you answer my question as to the number of minority law officers in Lee county. If your numbers of officer doesn't reflect the community population ,then something is wrong. As you stated, you wasn't born in this country nor are you Anglo-American. Well welcome to America where racism is ALIVE and WELL. Also, for the record, I'm a white born American, I have witness racism on a daily basis. Do your research , until then, stand-a-post and don't be brain wash.You stated Sheriff Mike Scott will always have my vote, Come-on , OPEN YOUR EYEs.

Can you answer my question as to the number of minority law officers in Lee county. If your numbers of officer doesn't reflect the community population ,then something is wrong. As you stated, you wasn't born in this country nor are you Anglo-American. Well welcome to America where racism is ALIVE and WELL. Also, for the record, I'm a white born American, I have witness racism on a daily basis. Do your research , until then, stand-a-post and don't be brain wash.You stated Sheriff Mike Scott will always have my vote, Come-on , OPEN YOUR EYEs.
    I personally know minorities that works at LCSO which includes blacks, Latin’s and women as well. I am not fortunate enough to work for Sheriff Scott, I do work for another agency in this county. I have nothing but the up most respect for the Sheriff. Minorities are now being hired that for sure. I would have to say definitely more than when Shoap was the Sheriff. I will say this again Sheriff Mike Scott will always have my vote and my support!!!!!!!!!

The sheriff's Office has a handful of blacks and even fewer Latinos. Good luck finding a Spanish speaking cop if you need one. Just go to the website and look at all of the command staff...it is the Great White Hope. I don't think Mike Scott is a racist, but for an astute leader he has made some poor judgment errors like not hiring and promoting minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Hussein
    This is all over the fact that Obama is a MUSLIM.... The Democrats are afraid that will get out and that is why they are upset. No one has had the nerve to call him by his full name and I think Sheriff Scott was right on. Why hide what Obama really is?
    Hey genius, guess what? Obama isn't a Muslim, he's a Christian (a far more dangerous fact). Maybe you shouldn't base your opinions solely on emails that start with FW: Even the right wing conspiracy nuts have moved on from that false allegation. What should I expect from this backwards county? Try putting the Skoal down and reading a newspaper (not USA Today, a grown-up newswpaper)

Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheGoodGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coaster
    From FDLE's Website , Code of Ethics , Section 6

Check out the last sentence.............

6.5 Police officers shall:
    (a) not authorize the use of their names, photographs or titles in a manner that identifies the officer as an employee of this Department in connection with advertisements for any product, commodity or commercial enterprise;
    (b) maintain a neutral position with regard to the merits of any labor dispute, political protest, or other public demonstration while acting in an official capacity;
    not make endorsements of political candidates, while on duty, or while wearing the Department's official uniform.
    And you are interpreting statutes? This applies to sworn law enforcement officers; not an elected sheriff. Right or wrong, different rules apply.

No I am not trying to interpret - though that it seems that you are.

That sentence , like all of the officer's code, provides guidelines to all certified LEO"s in this state on personal and professional behavior. LEO's are supposed to be held to a higher standard that the average citizen and this is the actual published standard. If the Sheriff is a certified LEO he should be held to this standard. Being an elected official doesn't exclude him from any laws or other standards of conduct applied to ordinary citizens, elected officials of any sort, or LEO's.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I personally know minorities that works at LCSO which includes blacks, Latin’s and women as well. I am not fortunate enough to work for Sheriff Scott, I do work for another agency in this county. I have nothing but the up most respect for the Sheriff. Minorities are now being hired that for sure. I would have to say definitely more than when Shoap was the Sheriff. I will say this again Sheriff Mike Scott will always have my vote and my support!!!!!!!!!
    Well only time will tell, lets see if "minorities" will get "promoted" , yes hispanics and blacks are minorities, i think that we shouldnt be judge by our color nor our race but how well you do your job and if you are a hardworker or a slacker regardless of who you are, i know lots of whites that are slackers and have high ranks position, so like i said TIME WILL TELL.

Well only time will tell, lets see if "minorities" will get "promoted" , yes hispanics and blacks are minorities, i think that we shouldnt be judge by our color nor our race but how well you do your job and if you are a hardworker or a slacker regardless of who you are, i know lots of whites that are slackers and have high ranks position, so like i said TIME WILL TELL.
    I agree, promotions should be base on performance and merits not by the color of someone skin. But if you do not get enough "minorities" promoted, then people will refer to you as a racist. It's a no win situation. I have seen it time and time again, people who get promoted by, a** kissing, the color of their skin or because they need females to fill in the gap. Most of these individuals are horrible supervisors! It’s a dam* if you do…..dam* if you don’t situation.

my brudder just told me dis...the feds are going to wait until after the election to remove Mike...den itz all owers...don tell no wan..tee-hee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123