Congrats to the Traffic Unit - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Congrats to the Traffic Unit

[quote=Trying to Understand]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lauderhill Four":20ba0rhx
    I am one of the "Lauderhill Four" as you call it and I thought it was time to respond to all this garbage I have been reading. You all dont know the real reason why I did what I did. You didnt have to work with him everyday and go thru what I had to. What I did was the right thing to do and I would do it again. So all you Monday morning quarterbacks remember you dont know all the facts.
    Besides, when I see something wrong I fix it like I did and there is nothing wrong with that.

I have to say that there is alot of angry people on this thing, but I dont see these same people when I walk into the building, which means you are all tuff people behind a keyboard. Not a single person has come up to me and taken the time to ask why I did what I did (not like I would have to explain myself to any of you), but I am just proving a point. Everyone is full of hot air and will never do anything to fix the department. Well I did
    Can you just answer a couple of questions for me.
    1. Why are you so ashamed to put your name here?
    2. And would it really have been that hard to that SV out back and talk to him if he was really making life that bad.
    3. Who would be the first one to lend out boots, shirts, rain coats, or what ever may be needed.
    4. Was he really that bad that you had to take every word to heart? EVERYONE knows SV would listen if you would have just told him.
    5. Do you really feel good inside yourself for ruining someone's career without giving him a chance to rectify the problems first?
    6. Hey DK do you feel any quilt in riding the bike that SV won?[/quote:20ba0rhx]

Your answers are as follows.
    1. When you put your name here, then I will.
    2. You dont know that we havent spoken to him.
    3. I have my own boots and only rely on myself because I cant on anyone else in this place.
    4. Like I said before, you didnt have to work with him everyday. I wanst the only person who tried with him
    5. I didnt ruin anything, he did. I just did what I felt I had to and like I said before, I would do it again. If you dont agree with that, thats your issue not mine.
    6. That bike was for the department and not for any one specific. Its called equipment for the City. Your problem is that you take this too personal and thats why you wont last. I come in and do my job and go home, thats it. This place is just a job. You should learn that.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying to Understand
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lauderhill Four":1gjydk0x
    I am one of the "Lauderhill Four" as you call it and I thought it was time to respond to all this garbage I have been reading. You all dont know the real reason why I did what I did. You didnt have to work with him everyday and go thru what I had to. What I did was the right thing to do and I would do it again. So all you Monday morning quarterbacks remember you dont know all the facts.
    Besides, when I see something wrong I fix it like I did and there is nothing wrong with that.

I have to say that there is alot of angry people on this thing, but I dont see these same people when I walk into the building, which means you are all tuff people behind a keyboard. Not a single person has come up to me and taken the time to ask why I did what I did (not like I would have to explain myself to any of you), but I am just proving a point. Everyone is full of hot air and will never do anything to fix the department. Well I did
    Can you just answer a couple of questions for me.
    1. Why are you so ashamed to put your name here?
    2. And would it really have been that hard to that SV out back and talk to him if he was really making life that bad.
    3. Who would be the first one to lend out boots, shirts, rain coats, or what ever may be needed.
    4. Was he really that bad that you had to take every word to heart? EVERYONE knows SV would listen if you would have just told him.
    5. Do you really feel good inside yourself for ruining someone's career without giving him a chance to rectify the problems first?
    6. Hey DK do you feel any quilt in riding the bike that SV won?
    Your answers are as follows.
    1. When you put your name here, then I will.
    2. You dont know that we havent spoken to him.
    3. I have my own boots and only rely on myself because I cant on anyone else in this place.
    4. Like I said before, you didnt have to work with him everyday. I wanst the only person who tried with him
    5. I didnt ruin anything, he did. I just did what I felt I had to and like I said before, I would do it again. If you dont agree with that, thats your issue not mine.
    6. That bike was for the department and not for any one specific. Its called equipment for the City. Your problem is that you take this too personal and thats why you wont last. I come in and do my job and go home, thats it. This place is just a job. You should learn that.[/quote:1gjydk0x]

No I really don't take it personally, I would just never try to make some one loose there job, there's ALWAYS other options. And I never said the bike was for one specific person but, I haven't seen ANYONE give credit where credit is due. Do I think SV should be reprimanded? Yes! Do I think he should be fired? NO! Do I still think the traffic unit guys are rats? YES! I come and do my job also but I'm not a rat.

Are any of you aware that Vanbeber won the Medal of Valor, several years ago when he was on the road? I believe it was the first time it was ever presented at Lauderhill. Do you know why? Because he dove in the water, clothes & all, except gunbelt, to save a black man, who was a suspect, who was drowning. Later, when he was in traffic, he pulled this man over for a speeding, and believe it or not he did not give him a ticket, just a warning, rare for Vanbeber. He told me he was glad he had saved this black mans life. What kind of racist is that? By the way, the black man thanked him for saving him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason!
    A few points that need to be made with all of this and I hope that reason can be taken in all of this.

First, a man is born with two testicles and they produce testosterone. This is what separates a man from a woman. Testosterone is what drives most of us in this job. Without testicles you can not make testosterone and that is part of the problem here.

You see if any of the “Lauderhill Four” had testicles they would have put SVB in his place. It would take one or two nasty names or comments and someone would get “knocked out”. What the “Lauderhill Four” did was revert to what most people do when they have no testicles, spine, courage and no intestinal fortitude they let someone else fight the battles they should. A well written memo and the Command Staff is forced to do what the “Lauderhill Four” could not do and that is make SVB play nice and not say mean things to them. Unfortunately, they could not foresee or realize when they made that one allegation that SVB said “the n word” the pain and hatred it would cause. SVB most certainly was brash, crude, profane and would call you out if you did not do your part. However, one thing no police officer in Lauderhill can say besides the “Lauderhill Four” is that SVB was a racist or ever spoke “the n word” in anyone’s presence. Even officers that went out on all night drinking binges said SVB never said SVB said anything like that. SVB was many things but the one thing no person could disagree on is that he was passionate about police work. You see we all know that the “Lauderhill Four” did not want anything to do with anything more then a 9 to 5 job. That could possibly interfere with one of them making extra money for unforeseen family legal troubles. They are not passionate about being traffic cops or for that fact being good police officers. SVB called them out (yes fat and lazy is the correct terminology) and they hated him for that. Your memos did what each of you intended they made the big bully leave each of you alone. The principle and teacher had to handle your business. Each of you should thank them for lending you a spine in all of this.

One of the “Lauderhill Four” had a huge part in the firing of another Sergeant a few years back. Anyone who knew that saga realized that person put the nails in Tony Saragossa’s coffin and helped aid with his demise. Yes we forgave you back then and we let you back in the fold but in hindsight we should have treated you like the plague you are.

One of your wives comes on this sight and speaks up for you and I admire that. She has a huge reputation as a great officer. I am sorry someone slammed you or your son and I apologize for that (but in the same breath) you would have never let a pen and paper do your business. I have heard stories about you as a person and officer and you have more stones then your husband ever will.

Let me pose a few questions to the “Lauderhill Four”

Why did you hang out with SVB and eat meals and break bread with him on a regular basis if he was so mean and demeaning to you? Have you ever heard the story of Jesus and Judas?

Why did some of you have lunch with SVB the day before he was fired? Have you ever heard the story of Jesus and Judas?

Why has not one officer (regardless of race) ever heard SVB say “the n word”? If SVB was this terrible person to the “Lauderhill Four” why would he be that stupid? Why can no person verify your accounts of “the n word” being spoken by SVB?

If SVB was such a terrible person why did each of you spend holidays and off duty time together?

Why did some of you pass the terrible lie that the PSA’S, other or you were forced to turn SVB in to the Command Staff?

Last question is for the jeweler’s husband and that is why did you allow SVB to buy his engagement ring from your significant other a few weeks before he was fired if he was this terrible person?

In closing I will not defend SVB as he was someone who was brash, crude, profane and I will most certainly never defend any of you for what you did to SVB. Eventually we will forget about this and the next thing will happen and life will go on. One day each of you will have to account for your actions and I hope that what you did to SVB will never happen to you. Just remember we might forgive but we will never forget. Each of you crossed the “Blue Line”.
    Forgive? Never! They will always be marked back stabbing cowardess little girl gutter trash buckets of prostitute vomit! I pray for colon cancer for all of you traffic and ex-traffic scum!
    Wow! A biology and bible lesson all in one place - dude you have waaaaayy to much time on your hands. Did you know that the bible also says, "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor"? 95% of what you wrote is blatant lies - SVB used the "n" word like it was a conjunction. He's the only person I know that could pray over his meal and in the next breath say "Hey, fat a$$, pass the F***in' salt." And while your on the subject of testicles... where are yours?? I noticed you didn't post your name to any of this. COWARD. Now, go home and ask your mom if you can have them back, they're in her purse. By the way, we get it..... you don't like the traffic unit and you think they are scum. Can we move on now?

I love how YOU ALL ***** about people being cowards for not putting their name and then I see you didn’t put name as well. Let’s get something straight. NOBODY is ever going to put their name on here so let’s ALL just get over that fact. You guys look so stupid *****ing about something so minor and using the guest name, just like I did.

As for the SVB thing, the last poster was right we need to get over the whole thing. He did use the word all the time and yes I have heard he pray's. He is what I would call a hypocrite. He got what he deserved and *****ing about it on here is never going to change anything. NOBODY in this place has the BALLS to walk up to the people who were rats and do or say anything about it (including me) so lets agree this department is full of hypocrites just like SVB. We all talk real big, but never get off our A$$ to do anything about it.

Be pissed all you want and write back nasty posts on here, but the bottom line is at the end of the day he is still fired and we all lack the balls to say anything to those rats. Case closed

NEXT TOPIC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Reader
    Good try Shaun...now tell everyone how many Traffic Homicides you have completed, how many hit and run crashes you have followed up on, how many traffic crashes you responded to, and how many call outs you actually answered and went to!!! Lets call the kettle what color it really is. Anyone can write a ticket and ride a motorcycle...ask any trooper!! Anyone can copy a grant previously written by another agency and cut and paste their own ...ask Mike
    Cochran about that, how do you think we got our policies and procedures? And as for you morons who can't spell, glad you are in Shaun's corner, you still obviously did not read his entire file, it wasn't just the traffic unit that was interviewed. How come no one is responding with any quotes from his actual file or past? As for Doug S. he didn't write or answer any posts on this site (ask Jerzy because Doug is computer illiterate), he isn't like that, he would tell you what he thinks about you to your face...I'm sure if you approach him he will be glad to tell you what his stand on this matter is, oh I'm sorry you all think he is crazy like a fox (hmmm probably right on that matter)! :devil:
    If anyone can cut and paste a grant, why didnt the rest of you do it ever? Why didnt you write tickets? Why didnt you participate in any of the traffic related events (police rodeo). Look at our surrounding agencies. You dont see the entire motor unit doing signal 3 follow ups and THI only. It looks like you are scared of work. In fact you were all scared when you worked on the road prior to traffic. A bunch of happy cowards.

You know the sick part of it? While you are defending your reasons behind doing what you did, this man who was doing his job very well is going to lose his job because of you. You wanted to retire on duty so bad that you all wether it was true or lie conspired to make him lose his job. This man who loves his job and has so much pride in it that he did not waver when you all tryed to get rid of him before is now going to be unemployed.

Of all times to play games with someone's life and you pick a recession? So many people are losing their jobs because of a failing economy and you threw him out there like a sack of trash. I swear that no one will ever forgive any of you for this. Bunch of losers. How do you go home to your families and look them in the eyes? You are supposed to be saving lives and property along side your brothers in blue, instead you are thinning the law enforcement herd. I want to barf.

Good thing being a "racist" wasn't the reason he is being considered for termination....huh or maybe it is. Unfortunately, you morons don't understand that it doesnt matter how productive you are when you talk to citizens and co-workers like trash-it catches up with u. Those days r gone. Working hard is not an excuse to make racist remarks to and about your co-workers. When the smoke clears you "jump on any banwagon" cops will see...I say again...if we treat people with respect, work hard and speak the truth you will "never" have a problem. Lies never stick!!!!

[quote=Writing Tickets covers all Sins]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Concerned Reader":2w0hec5w
    Good try Shaun...now tell everyone how many Traffic Homicides you have completed, how many hit and run crashes you have followed up on, how many traffic crashes you responded to, and how many call outs you actually answered and went to!!! Lets call the kettle what color it really is. Anyone can write a ticket and ride a motorcycle...ask any trooper!! Anyone can copy a grant previously written by another agency and cut and paste their own ...ask Mike
    Cochran about that, how do you think we got our policies and procedures? And as for you morons who can't spell, glad you are in Shaun's corner, you still obviously did not read his entire file, it wasn't just the traffic unit that was interviewed. How come no one is responding with any quotes from his actual file or past? As for Doug S. he didn't write or answer any posts on this site (ask Jerzy because Doug is computer illiterate), he isn't like that, he would tell you what he thinks about you to your face...I'm sure if you approach him he will be glad to tell you what his stand on this matter is, oh I'm sorry you all think he is crazy like a fox (hmmm probably right on that matter)! :devil:
    If anyone can cut and paste a grant, why didnt the rest of you do it ever? Why didnt you write tickets? Why didnt you participate in any of the traffic related events (police rodeo). Look at our surrounding agencies. You dont see the entire motor unit doing signal 3 follow ups and THI only. It looks like you are scared of work. In fact you were all scared when you worked on the road prior to traffic. A bunch of happy cowards.

You know the sick part of it? While you are defending your reasons behind doing what you did, this man who was doing his job very well is going to lose his job because of you. You wanted to retire on duty so bad that you all wether it was true or lie conspired to make him lose his job. This man who loves his job and has so much pride in it that he did not waver when you all tryed to get rid of him before is now going to be unemployed.

Of all times to play games with someone's life and you pick a recession? So many people are losing their jobs because of a failing economy and you threw him out there like a sack of trash. I swear that no one will ever forgive any of you for this. Bunch of losers. How do you go home to your families and look them in the eyes? You are supposed to be saving lives and property along side your brothers in blue, instead you are thinning the law enforcement herd. I want to barf.

Good thing being a "racist" wasn't the reason he is being considered for termination....huh or maybe it is. Unfortunately, you morons don't understand that it doesnt matter how productive you are when you talk to citizens and co-workers like trash-it catches up with u. Those days r gone. Working hard is not an excuse to make racist remarks to and about your co-workers. When the smoke clears you "jump on any banwagon" cops will see...I say again...if we treat people with respect, work hard and speak the truth you will "never" have a problem. Lies never stick!!!![/quote:2w0hec5w]
    You are the liar, Vanbeber doesn't use the n word, ask the officers that know him well. I'm sure they will all tell you that he is not a racist nor does he use the n-- word. You and your co-conspirators had tried everything to get him out of the unit in the past. All attemps had failed, so you knew if the racist card was put into play, that would change things. Have any of the black officers or PSA's heard him use that word? If so please tell us who? From what I have heard he has always been polite to and treated his superiors with the respect they are entitled to. You, on the other hand are not a boss or his superior, and according to what I am reading on this topic, are a liar, a turncoat, a rat and several other things not mentioned.
    Vanbeber has won the Medal of Valor for saving a life, a black mans life, golly, could that be a racist?
    Vanbeber worked on those projects that brought revenue to the pd in the form of the motorcycle, the car, the laser equipment, etc. No one in the traffic unit helped him on those projects, even when you were asked to. No, you wouldn't get off your lazy buttock to help a fellow officer. He even worked on those projects at home, because there wasn't enough time, [without overtime] to complete them at work, and still do his outside traffic duties. You all knew this, he really made you look bad, so this is the results. A good person may lose his career, a job that he loves, because of a few malicious, rotten to the core, lying people. Your fellow officers should steer clear of you all, give you a wide berth, stay away from you all, for fear of losing their jobs. If you [fellow officer] say they are lazy, or stop sitting on your fat a-- and go to work, you may be conspired against, and be in jeopardy of losing your job.

[quote=thanks for the lesson]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Voice of Reason!":1h22o5bq
    A few points that need to be made with all of this and I hope that reason can be taken in all of this.

First, a man is born with two testicles and they produce testosterone. This is what separates a man from a woman. Testosterone is what drives most of us in this job. Without testicles you can not make testosterone and that is part of the problem here.

You see if any of the “Lauderhill Four” had testicles they would have put SVB in his place. It would take one or two nasty names or comments and someone would get “knocked out”. What the “Lauderhill Four” did was revert to what most people do when they have no testicles, spine, courage and no intestinal fortitude they let someone else fight the battles they should. A well written memo and the Command Staff is forced to do what the “Lauderhill Four” could not do and that is make SVB play nice and not say mean things to them. Unfortunately, they could not foresee or realize when they made that one allegation that SVB said “the n word” the pain and hatred it would cause. SVB most certainly was brash, crude, profane and would call you out if you did not do your part. However, one thing no police officer in Lauderhill can say besides the “Lauderhill Four” is that SVB was a racist or ever spoke “the n word” in anyone’s presence. Even officers that went out on all night drinking binges said SVB never said SVB said anything like that. SVB was many things but the one thing no person could disagree on is that he was passionate about police work. You see we all know that the “Lauderhill Four” did not want anything to do with anything more then a 9 to 5 job. That could possibly interfere with one of them making extra money for unforeseen family legal troubles. They are not passionate about being traffic cops or for that fact being good police officers. SVB called them out (yes fat and lazy is the correct terminology) and they hated him for that. Your memos did what each of you intended they made the big bully leave each of you alone. The principle and teacher had to handle your business. Each of you should thank them for lending you a spine in all of this.

One of the “Lauderhill Four” had a huge part in the firing of another Sergeant a few years back. Anyone who knew that saga realized that person put the nails in Tony Saragossa’s coffin and helped aid with his demise. Yes we forgave you back then and we let you back in the fold but in hindsight we should have treated you like the plague you are.

One of your wives comes on this sight and speaks up for you and I admire that. She has a huge reputation as a great officer. I am sorry someone slammed you or your son and I apologize for that (but in the same breath) you would have never let a pen and paper do your business. I have heard stories about you as a person and officer and you have more stones then your husband ever will.

Let me pose a few questions to the “Lauderhill Four”

Why did you hang out with SVB and eat meals and break bread with him on a regular basis if he was so mean and demeaning to you? Have you ever heard the story of Jesus and Judas?

Why did some of you have lunch with SVB the day before he was fired? Have you ever heard the story of Jesus and Judas?

Why has not one officer (regardless of race) ever heard SVB say “the n word”? If SVB was this terrible person to the “Lauderhill Four” why would he be that stupid? Why can no person verify your accounts of “the n word” being spoken by SVB?

If SVB was such a terrible person why did each of you spend holidays and off duty time together?

Why did some of you pass the terrible lie that the PSA’S, other or you were forced to turn SVB in to the Command Staff?

Last question is for the jeweler’s husband and that is why did you allow SVB to buy his engagement ring from your significant other a few weeks before he was fired if he was this terrible person?

In closing I will not defend SVB as he was someone who was brash, crude, profane and I will most certainly never defend any of you for what you did to SVB. Eventually we will forget about this and the next thing will happen and life will go on. One day each of you will have to account for your actions and I hope that what you did to SVB will never happen to you. Just remember we might forgive but we will never forget. Each of you crossed the “Blue Line”.
    Forgive? Never! They will always be marked back stabbing cowardess little girl gutter trash buckets of prostitute vomit! I pray for colon cancer for all of you traffic and ex-traffic scum!
    Wow! A biology and bible lesson all in one place - dude you have waaaaayy to much time on your hands. Did you know that the bible also says, "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor"? 95% of what you wrote is blatant lies - SVB used the "n" word like it was a conjunction. He's the only person I know that could pray over his meal and in the next breath say "Hey, fat a$$, pass the F***in' salt." And while your on the subject of testicles... where are yours?? I noticed you didn't post your name to any of this. COWARD. Now, go home and ask your mom if you can have them back, they're in her purse. By the way, we get it..... you don't like the traffic unit and you think they are scum. Can we move on now?[/quote:1h22o5bq]Lets see, 100 officers to 4 believe that the allegations against SV are total garbage. 100 officers have no and I'll say it again NO motive to say that. You and your 3 co-conspirators do have a clear motive to make up lies. While it is a little entertaining to read your last ditch attempts to regain some sort respect, it will never happen. No one will forget your lies and the reason behind them. This is the worst display of back-stabbing in the history of LHPD and Duke, Doug, Payne and Steve will always be famous for the roles they played in cutting another officer's achilles (The BS race card). You will always be pointed at and there will always be wispers behind your backs as long as you are employed here. Continue "doing your job" the bare minimum just to get by and using sharp cutlery on the backs of those who try to out do you. Go home to your family who look up to you not ever knowing the cowards you all are. You are lucky this isn't NYPD. Next time any one of you are screaming on the radio, I will be travelling code 3 at 5 miles per hour to get to you, so I hope you can fight really good because support will take a long long time to get to you. I hate you with every inch of my being and there is nothing you can do to ever change that.

Ok guys, do we really want to let the traffic unit & DH win this one? I say no, we all need to unite and tell the truth and help our brother officer out. If we really feel the way these blogs say we feel then lets get together & speak up. It would really be a shame to loose a good officer because someone was a shame that they were being blown away in the work production area and got jealous. SV has done alot for this dept and it's a shame to be paid back this way. We might not always agree with what others say but thats life, everyone has there own opinions in life & thats ok but lets not ruin this mans life. This department has already hurt UT & GS how many more of us will be axed or sent home for 18 months for a stupid mistake or for no reason at all. I say we need to unite as team and stick together. What ever happened to brotherhood?

Quote Originally Posted by We can't let traffic win
    Ok guys, do we really want to let the traffic unit & DH win this one? I say no, we all need to unite and tell the truth and help our brother officer out. If we really feel the way these blogs say we feel then lets get together & speak up. It would really be a shame to loose a good officer because someone was a shame that they were being blown away in the work production area and got jealous. SV has done alot for this dept and it's a shame to be paid back this way. We might not always agree with what others say but thats life, everyone has there own opinions in life & thats ok but lets not ruin this mans life. This department has already hurt UT & GS how many more of us will be axed or sent home for 18 months for a stupid mistake or for no reason at all. I say we need to unite as team and stick together. What ever happened to brotherhood?
    AMEN! Im there with you. He has my support, what's the plan?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast