Congrats to the Traffic Unit - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Congrats to the Traffic Unit

Im not the person who wrote the comment about your son, but how dare you show your face on here after what happened to SV.
    You and your hubby have made your bed. You are not welome here and I think I can speak for many members of my squad when we say "Your husband and his crew have nothing to say we want to here". Please go away so we can get over all of this. You comming on here is just keeping it going. We need time to heal like a death in the family and like it or not, your husband is partilly to blame.

Please show some level of respect and stop commin on here, there is just too much emotion associated with the name right now for the rest of us.

We are ALL greiving the loss of a giant.

P.S. I know first hand you NEVER picked up the phone to even try to speak with SV during this thing. So please stop with the whole "You can come reach me on the radio, Im 4Y whatever and Ill tell you the whole story". I admire the fact you stand behind your man, than stand behind what he did to another one of us and go away. Respecting that is a MUST

This memo about the Chief addressing roll calls is just another dog and pony show. They did the same thing when they fired GS. If it was a liget termination, there would be no need for such a meeting. Remember when they fired Decker and the sweaty greek guy, there was never a memo about a roll call meeting. Only when they know they have fired people for BS reasons (i.e. SV and GS).

If people want real answers, they should go right to the source and ask DS and all the others why they felt they had to do this.

Those involved should know YOU are HATED for what you did. And Lorraine, I agree with the previous poster that you got a big set on you for even putting your name on this site after what your family did to ours !! The best thing for you is to deal with your own issues first and stay away from us. There is nothing you can say that would clear the air. The only question I have for you is "How many times did you call SV to try to fix this before it got this bad?". Cant answer that can you because we all know the answer is NEVER.

Just for the record, this isnt the first cop DS has tried to screw over. You new people dont remember Colone (former K-9). Yep DS was involved in that calamity as well. This guy has trouble written all over him with a looong history on stabbin people. How many of us have been screwed by him in accidents??

I remeber that well. Doug sells Colon a junk car that broke down and cost him more than a new car in repair bills. Colon doesnt pay Doug in full for the junker. So Doug's way of handling a simple 66 was to kick Colon in the tail bone so hard it sent him to the hospital. Doug mowed lawns for like 2 years and only got his job back because colon passed a physical to get hired with BSO. Sounds like a happy family at home with the kid commiting crimes, the dad ripping his own brothers off and lying to get a good cop fired. Lorayne or is it Leraine or Low-raine I hope you are proud of your crooked family tree. debbie is in the mix too, not suprised. She was laziest of them all.

I remeber that well. Doug sells Colon a junk car that broke down and cost him more than a new car in repair bills. Colon doesnt pay Doug in full for the junker. So Doug's way of handling a simple 66 was to kick Colon in the tail bone so hard it sent him to the hospital. Doug mowed lawns for like 2 years and only got his job back because colon passed a physical to get hired with BSO. Sounds like a happy family at home with the kid commiting crimes, the dad ripping his own brothers off and lying to get a good cop fired. Lorayne or is it Leraine or Low-raine I hope you are proud of your crooked family tree. debbie is in the mix too, not suprised. She was laziest of them all.

It's not Low-raine. The whole deal sounds more like Low-Rent.

OOhh and DS today is Tuesday, you need to take the green pill.

A few points that need to be made with all of this and I hope that reason can be taken in all of this.

First, a man is born with two testicles and they produce testosterone. This is what separates a man from a woman. Testosterone is what drives most of us in this job. Without testicles you can not make testosterone and that is part of the problem here.

You see if any of the “Lauderhill Four” had testicles they would have put SVB in his place. It would take one or two nasty names or comments and someone would get “knocked out”. What the “Lauderhill Four” did was revert to what most people do when they have no testicles, spine, courage and no intestinal fortitude they let someone else fight the battles they should. A well written memo and the Command Staff is forced to do what the “Lauderhill Four” could not do and that is make SVB play nice and not say mean things to them. Unfortunately, they could not foresee or realize when they made that one allegation that SVB said “the n word” the pain and hatred it would cause. SVB most certainly was brash, crude, profane and would call you out if you did not do your part. However, one thing no police officer in Lauderhill can say besides the “Lauderhill Four” is that SVB was a racist or ever spoke “the n word” in anyone’s presence. Even officers that went out on all night drinking binges said SVB never said SVB said anything like that. SVB was many things but the one thing no person could disagree on is that he was passionate about police work. You see we all know that the “Lauderhill Four” did not want anything to do with anything more then a 9 to 5 job. That could possibly interfere with one of them making extra money for unforeseen family legal troubles. They are not passionate about being traffic cops or for that fact being good police officers. SVB called them out (yes fat and lazy is the correct terminology) and they hated him for that. Your memos did what each of you intended they made the big bully leave each of you alone. The principle and teacher had to handle your business. Each of you should thank them for lending you a spine in all of this.

One of the “Lauderhill Four” had a huge part in the firing of another Sergeant a few years back. Anyone who knew that saga realized that person put the nails in Tony Saragossa’s coffin and helped aid with his demise. Yes we forgave you back then and we let you back in the fold but in hindsight we should have treated you like the plague you are.

One of your wives comes on this sight and speaks up for you and I admire that. She has a huge reputation as a great officer. I am sorry someone slammed you or your son and I apologize for that (but in the same breath) you would have never let a pen and paper do your business. I have heard stories about you as a person and officer and you have more stones then your husband ever will.

Let me pose a few questions to the “Lauderhill Four”

Why did you hang out with SVB and eat meals and break bread with him on a regular basis if he was so mean and demeaning to you? Have you ever heard the story of Jesus and Judas?

Why did some of you have lunch with SVB the day before he was fired? Have you ever heard the story of Jesus and Judas?

Why has not one officer (regardless of race) ever heard SVB say “the n word”? If SVB was this terrible person to the “Lauderhill Four” why would he be that stupid? Why can no person verify your accounts of “the n word” being spoken by SVB?

If SVB was such a terrible person why did each of you spend holidays and off duty time together?

Why did some of you pass the terrible lie that the PSA’S, other or you were forced to turn SVB in to the Command Staff?

Last question is for the jeweler’s husband and that is why did you allow SVB to buy his engagement ring from your significant other a few weeks before he was fired if he was this terrible person?

In closing I will not defend SVB as he was someone who was brash, crude, profane and I will most certainly never defend any of you for what you did to SVB. Eventually we will forget about this and the next thing will happen and life will go on. One day each of you will have to account for your actions and I hope that what you did to SVB will never happen to you. Just remember we might forgive but we will never forget. Each of you crossed the “Blue Line”.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason!
    A few points that need to be made with all of this and I hope that reason can be taken in all of this.

First, a man is born with two testicles and they produce testosterone. This is what separates a man from a woman. Testosterone is what drives most of us in this job. Without testicles you can not make testosterone and that is part of the problem here.

You see if any of the “Lauderhill Four” had testicles they would have put SVB in his place. It would take one or two nasty names or comments and someone would get “knocked out”. What the “Lauderhill Four” did was revert to what most people do when they have no testicles, spine, courage and no intestinal fortitude they let someone else fight the battles they should. A well written memo and the Command Staff is forced to do what the “Lauderhill Four” could not do and that is make SVB play nice and not say mean things to them. Unfortunately, they could not foresee or realize when they made that one allegation that SVB said “the n word” the pain and hatred it would cause. SVB most certainly was brash, crude, profane and would call you out if you did not do your part. However, one thing no police officer in Lauderhill can say besides the “Lauderhill Four” is that SVB was a racist or ever spoke “the n word” in anyone’s presence. Even officers that went out on all night drinking binges said SVB never said SVB said anything like that. SVB was many things but the one thing no person could disagree on is that he was passionate about police work. You see we all know that the “Lauderhill Four” did not want anything to do with anything more then a 9 to 5 job. That could possibly interfere with one of them making extra money for unforeseen family legal troubles. They are not passionate about being traffic cops or for that fact being good police officers. SVB called them out (yes fat and lazy is the correct terminology) and they hated him for that. Your memos did what each of you intended they made the big bully leave each of you alone. The principle and teacher had to handle your business. Each of you should thank them for lending you a spine in all of this.

One of the “Lauderhill Four” had a huge part in the firing of another Sergeant a few years back. Anyone who knew that saga realized that person put the nails in Tony Saragossa’s coffin and helped aid with his demise. Yes we forgave you back then and we let you back in the fold but in hindsight we should have treated you like the plague you are.

One of your wives comes on this sight and speaks up for you and I admire that. She has a huge reputation as a great officer. I am sorry someone slammed you or your son and I apologize for that (but in the same breath) you would have never let a pen and paper do your business. I have heard stories about you as a person and officer and you have more stones then your husband ever will.

Let me pose a few questions to the “Lauderhill Four”

Why did you hang out with SVB and eat meals and break bread with him on a regular basis if he was so mean and demeaning to you? Have you ever heard the story of Jesus and Judas?

Why did some of you have lunch with SVB the day before he was fired? Have you ever heard the story of Jesus and Judas?

Why has not one officer (regardless of race) ever heard SVB say “the n word”? If SVB was this terrible person to the “Lauderhill Four” why would he be that stupid? Why can no person verify your accounts of “the n word” being spoken by SVB?

If SVB was such a terrible person why did each of you spend holidays and off duty time together?

Why did some of you pass the terrible lie that the PSA’S, other or you were forced to turn SVB in to the Command Staff?

Last question is for the jeweler’s husband and that is why did you allow SVB to buy his engagement ring from your significant other a few weeks before he was fired if he was this terrible person?

In closing I will not defend SVB as he was someone who was brash, crude, profane and I will most certainly never defend any of you for what you did to SVB. Eventually we will forget about this and the next thing will happen and life will go on. One day each of you will have to account for your actions and I hope that what you did to SVB will never happen to you. Just remember we might forgive but we will never forget. Each of you crossed the “Blue Line”.
    Forgive? Never! They will always be marked back stabbing cowardess little girl gutter trash buckets of prostitute vomit! I pray for colon cancer for all of you traffic and ex-traffic scum!

I am one of the "Lauderhill Four" as you call it and I thought it was time to respond to all this garbage I have been reading. You all dont know the real reason why I did what I did. You didnt have to work with him everyday and go thru what I had to. What I did was the right thing to do and I would do it again. So all you Monday morning quarterbacks remember you dont know all the facts.
    Besides, when I see something wrong I fix it like I did and there is nothing wrong with that.

I have to say that there is alot of angry people on this thing, but I dont see these same people when I walk into the building, which means you are all tuff people behind a keyboard. Not a single person has come up to me and taken the time to ask why I did what I did (not like I would have to explain myself to any of you), but I am just proving a point. Everyone is full of hot air and will never do anything to fix the department. Well I did

Well rat, first off, no one respects you enough to tell you to your face seeing you are not a man. Second, no one wants to end up having false allegations placed on them from talking to you. Officers will avoid you like the plague so that nobody can ever say that they were anywhere near you when you make a false allegation.

You say that you fixed the department by taking down a giant, well you actually ruined a great thing, great officer and your career. Hang your head high now but you are not going anywhere after the smoke clears. Do you think the chief, asst. chiefs, captains, LTs or sargents are proud of you? Everyone from officer to chief sees you as a liability and untrustworthy. Now you will have to mind your manners or get nailed to the wall because you now have a target on your back and everyone in the agency is gunning for you.

Speaking of tough behind a keyboard, who are you? So anyway Terry, Shawn was way better than you will ever be and ran circles around all of you. If you couldn't hack it in traffic with a stellar officer, you should have quit like fat lazy Deb and Mr. Steve the Loafer. Well, you should be getting some sleep so you can hang out around the PD all day with your co-horts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauderhill Four
    I am one of the "Lauderhill Four" as you call it and I thought it was time to respond to all this garbage I have been reading. You all dont know the real reason why I did what I did. You didnt have to work with him everyday and go thru what I had to. What I did was the right thing to do and I would do it again. So all you Monday morning quarterbacks remember you dont know all the facts.
    Besides, when I see something wrong I fix it like I did and there is nothing wrong with that.

I have to say that there is alot of angry people on this thing, but I dont see these same people when I walk into the building, which means you are all tuff people behind a keyboard. Not a single person has come up to me and taken the time to ask why I did what I did (not like I would have to explain myself to any of you), but I am just proving a point. Everyone is full of hot air and will never do anything to fix the department. Well I did
    Can you just answer a couple of questions for me.
    1. Why are you so ashamed to put your name here?
    2. And would it really have been that hard to that SV out back and talk to him if he was really making life that bad.
    3. Who would be the first one to lend out boots, shirts, rain coats, or what ever may be needed.
    4. Was he really that bad that you had to take every word to heart? EVERYONE knows SV would listen if you would have just told him.
    5. Do you really feel good inside yourself for ruining someone's career without giving him a chance to rectify the problems first?
    6. Hey DK do you feel any quilt in riding the bike that SV won?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast