Congrats to the Traffic Unit
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Congrats to the Traffic Unit

Congratulations to ALL the members of the Lauderhill Traffic Unit in working together to get one of your own FIRED!!

For those of you who haven’t heard, the word came down SV is going to be terminated October 20th.

You guys should be proud of what you have accomplished. You have proved that teamwork, dedication, and conspiring together,r you can ruin a professional career.

Everybody take a moment out of your day and thank ALL the members of the Traffic Unit for what they have done for the Department. Make sure you tell them how proud you are of what they came together to do.

The City is WORSE off for what they have done to one of their own !!

Good Jobs guys. Hang your heads up high. Let’s hope this NEVER happens to you.

Re: Congrats to the Traffic Unit

Unfortunately lieing to manipulate people is just plain wrong and this is what SV has done all along. How many of you have actually read his COMPLETE file and his files from previous agencies????? Sometimes the truth hurts but hey we are all grown ups and we'll get over it. Now roll over and give SV a big hug and make him feel better;-)

Thanks for your input Doug. Aint workin !!

Quote Originally Posted by futurecop5
    Unfortunately lieing to manipulate people is just plain wrong and this is what SV has done all along. How many of you have actually read his COMPLETE file and his files from previous agencies????? Sometimes the truth hurts but hey we are all grown ups and we'll get over it. Now roll over and give SV a big hug and make him feel better;-)
    Sounds more like payne. What does his file have to do with the fact that you ratted SV out in such a cowardly way? I am sure you all (traffic unit) pulled his file before you filed the complaint so you can get some good ammo to use against him. Are you tired of it being so cold? Too bad! You are going to have to deal with it for the rest of your careers. When nnew officers start, they will know about you before you even kow about them. You are all marked as lazy cowards and there is no way you can redeem yourselves ever. It is only going to get worse as the I.A. file gets circulated amongst your angry peers. Now lie in the bed you made for yourselves and while your at it give each other a big hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Proud to be LHPD
    Congratulations to ALL the members of the Lauderhill Traffic Unit in working together to get one of your own FIRED!!

For those of you who haven’t heard, the word came down SV is going to be terminated October 20th.

You guys should be proud of what you have accomplished. You have proved that teamwork, dedication, and conspiring together,r you can ruin a professional career.

Everybody take a moment out of your day and thank ALL the members of the Traffic Unit for what they have done for the Department. Make sure you tell them how proud you are of what they came together to do.

The City is WORSE off for what they have done to one of their own !!

Good Jobs guys. Hang your heads up high. Let’s hope this NEVER happens to you.

:cop: I really can't believe the traffic rats won this lie. Doesn't anyone take in to consideration what a person does or DOES NOT do for there job. Doesn't anyone look at the hours SV put into the click it or ticket or So Fl Challenge quest or the Police rodeos and the amount of revenue that he produces just writing tickets. The grants that he's written and won. Don't be fooled by thinking a Capt pulled the winning key out of a pile. Vanbeber WON that HARLEY, and $25,000.00 for new equipment, Vanbeber won that, or the qrant for a NEW CHARGER COMPLETLY outfitted, again Vanbeber. Ask the Traffic unit what they did to help win this stuff. Out of the last 5 Police Rodeo's around Fl, ask the Traffic motor guys how many they were entered in? Vanbeber entered ALL of them. How many tickets a day do the motor men combined write? Vanbeber averaged 20 a day. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? Adminastration needs to reavaluate this picture. :cop:

Good try Shaun...now tell everyone how many Traffic Homicides you have completed, how many hit and run crashes you have followed up on, how many traffic crashes you responded to, and how many call outs you actually answered and went to!!! Lets call the kettle what color it really is. Anyone can write a ticket and ride a motorcycle...ask any trooper!! Anyone can copy a grant previously written by another agency and cut and paste their own ...ask Mike
    Cochran about that, how do you think we got our policies and procedures? And as for you morons who can't spell, glad you are in Shaun's corner, you still obviously did not read his entire file, it wasn't just the traffic unit that was interviewed. How come no one is responding with any quotes from his actual file or past? As for Doug S. he didn't write or answer any posts on this site (ask Jerzy because Doug is computer illiterate), he isn't like that, he would tell you what he thinks about you to your face...I'm sure if you approach him he will be glad to tell you what his stand on this matter is, oh I'm sorry you all think he is crazy like a fox (hmmm probably right on that matter)! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Reader
    Good try Shaun...now tell everyone how many Traffic Homicides you have completed, how many hit and run crashes you have followed up on, how many traffic crashes you responded to, and how many call outs you actually answered and went to!!! Lets call the kettle what color it really is. Anyone can write a ticket and ride a motorcycle...ask any trooper!! Anyone can copy a grant previously written by another agency and cut and paste their own ...ask Mike
    Cochran about that, how do you think we got our policies and procedures? And as for you morons who can't spell, glad you are in Shaun's corner, you still obviously did not read his entire file, it wasn't just the traffic unit that was interviewed. How come no one is responding with any quotes from his actual file or past? As for Doug S. he didn't write or answer any posts on this site (ask Jerzy because Doug is computer illiterate), he isn't like that, he would tell you what he thinks about you to your face...I'm sure if you approach him he will be glad to tell you what his stand on this matter is, oh I'm sorry you all think he is crazy like a fox (hmmm probably right on that matter)! :devil:
    If anyone can cut and paste a grant, why didnt the rest of you do it ever? Why didnt you write tickets? Why didnt you participate in any of the traffic related events (police rodeo). Look at our surrounding agencies. You dont see the entire motor unit doing signal 3 follow ups and THI only. It looks like you are scared of work. In fact you were all scared when you worked on the road prior to traffic. A bunch of happy cowards.

You know the sick part of it? While you are defending your reasons behind doing what you did, this man who was doing his job very well is going to lose his job because of you. You wanted to retire on duty so bad that you all wether it was true or lie conspired to make him lose his job. This man who loves his job and has so much pride in it that he did not waver when you all tryed to get rid of him before is now going to be unemployed.

Of all times to play games with someone's life and you pick a recession? So many people are losing their jobs because of a failing economy and you threw him out there like a sack of trash. I swear that no one will ever forgive any of you for this. Bunch of losers. How do you go home to your families and look them in the eyes? You are supposed to be saving lives and property along side your brothers in blue, instead you are thinning the law enforcement herd. I want to barf.

If anyone can cut and paste a grant, why didnt the rest of you do it ever? Why didnt you write tickets? Why didnt you participate in any of the traffic related events (police rodeo). Look at our surrounding agencies. You dont see the entire motor unit doing signal 3 follow ups and THI only. It looks like you are scared of work. In fact you were all scared when you worked on the road prior to traffic. A bunch of happy cowards.

You know the sick part of it? While you are defending your reasons behind doing what you did, this man who was doing his job very well is going to lose his job because of you. You wanted to retire on duty so bad that you all wether it was true or lie conspired to make him lose his job. This man who loves his job and has so much pride in it that he did not waver when you all tryed to get rid of him before is now going to be unemployed.

Of all times to play games with someone's life and you pick a recession? So many people are losing their jobs because of a failing economy and you threw him out there like a sack of trash. I swear that no one will ever forgive any of you for this. Bunch of losers. How do you go home to your families and look them in the eyes? You are supposed to be saving lives and property along side your brothers in blue, instead you are thinning the law enforcement herd. I want to barf.

This is clearly Doug's wife on our website AGAIN standing up for her man. Souldnt you be screwing the windows shut in your sons room so we all can feel safe.

Everybody who reads this and works in our department should FREEZE the members of the traffic unit and Debbie H. out for the remainder of your career for what they did. Every new cop commin into the department should know to stay away from them. No one should even acknowledge their presence when they are in a time zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

This is clearly Doug's wife on our website AGAIN standing up for her man. Souldnt you be screwing the windows shut in your sons room so we all can feel safe.

Everybody who reads this and works in our department should FREEZE the members of the traffic unit and Debbie H. out for the remainder of your career for what they did. Every new cop commin into the department should know to stay away from them. No one should even acknowledge their presence when they are in a time zone.
    LORRAINE...MY NAME IS LORRAINE!!! You idiot, if you knew anything you'd know I sign my name to whatever I write. Let me again remind you, since you obviously are truly a moron, I do not hide behind anonymity (GUEST, etc). You must be out of your mind if you think I wouldn't defend my MAN., of course I will like any good woman would/should. I will defend my husband, my partners, and most of all my children. Attack my son on this site when you know nothing..how dare you!!! If you have anything to say about him, my offer still stands, you know where to find me. Shaun you certainly know how to contact me, my phone number is still the same!!! You coward, no one took me up on my last offer to speak to me face to face, spineless b*****d!!!
    The subject at hand is not even worth speaking about, it is in the hands of the administration. I wish I had written the previous posts, there were some good points made, but I cannot take credit for what I did not do. You obviously feel that, you can only attack people when writting behind the guise of anonymity, just goes to show you what type of character you have. Like I have said before I am not the type of person who does not stand up and speak their minds. You cowards attack the administration, your partners and bash whomever you want.
    Let the chief address and answer any questions you have at roll call. As for me, I am 4Y5 and on the radio Monday-Friday 1000-1800, please contact me with concerns, questions, or if you just want to have coffee, I am real easy to talk to, and I listen very well!!!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast