LTC Binder
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LTC Binder

LTC Binder

Who will replace him?, he has done a lot of great things for MCCO. What are we gonna do when he retires?.

Re: LTC Binder

You guys talk like he is the freakin Messiah. He ain't.

I second that, good riddens. Maybe now, someone besides a trooper can get promoted around here.

I hear we are getting a sheriff who lost an election

Probably the trooper who quite FHP in Central Florida to run for sheriff of his county. Probably lost and now needs a job, so we will hire him on as a captain or major so we can keep our own people here without having to promote anyone and let them make a little more money.

I heard that Major Jerry Bryan from AG is applying for the job, and has been telling people that he is very interested. This comes from the Burns building. Does anybody know anything about him at AG?.

Never heard of him, are we gonna get another outsider?. Just what we need another guy who knows nothing about our world.

He is G. Fountain close friend, Fountain got him on at AG and he is close with Binder.

Get ready to count those veggies.......

Graham Fountain is his daddy! Oh God please not another kuntry boy to have to break bread with like before. I aint countin no veggies either. This place is so f'' up

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast