Pathetic - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pathetic

Re: Pathetic

I KNOW YOU GUYS CLAIM TO HAVE PROBLEMS, BUT YOU REALLY DON'T. IF YOU THINK YOUR PROBLEMS ARE BAD NOW, JUST REMEMBER THEY ONLY GET BIGGER WITH BIGGER DEPARTMENTS.
    AS FOR THE ONE POST CLAIMING YOU GUYS DON'T BACK PEOPLE UP ON 10-50'S IS RIDICULOUS. THERE MIGHT BE A FEW THAT WON'T, BUT THERE ARE MANY THAT WILL BACK ANOTHER OFFICER UP. IN FACT THAT'S HOW I GOT INTO MY LAST RELATIONSHIP.
    BEFORE THE COMMENTS COME OUT, IT WAS NOT A GAY TYPE RELATIONSHIP. THIS PERSON WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, AND DEFINITELY AN ASSET TO YOUR AGENCY.

Speaking of relationships...who gets thrown under the bus this week for their extra-marital affairs?

You people are ridiculous, there is no one in creek that would be immune from slinging mud. This is not what this site is for. Grow up. Those who throw stones at glass houses, you know the saying.

For people that come to this site to start SH**, you are a pathetic ridiculous individual. who is probably fat, divorced and no one would touch your weak poor escuse for a human anyway.

The post that claims that CC don't back eachother up is a true statement. It happened to me. I watched as another CC car passed right by me. GREAT BACK UP!!!! THANKS TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by Know
    Speaking of relationships...who gets thrown under the bus this week for their extra-marital affairs?
    SOUNDS LIKE THAT SNOOPING WIFE TO ME.

I STILL LOVE CAPONE!!!

kv doesnt know what 94 means!!!

HOT PANTS

Unregistered
    Some things never change.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some things never change.
    Your RIGHT like all the kiss asses that showed at the hospital and acted like they cared because of an appendicitis. What a bunch of fake people. Did FH give the kid a headset and play a round of call of duty or did BD offer to color with him. We know that RM was busy rehanging the tv that fell.

Fake *******s and the chief falls for it lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast