Pathetic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pathetic

Post Pathetic

You should all be ashamed of yourselves in the way you talk about people who when in the line of fire are covering your backs!! You are all truly a pathetic group. Those that are making up lies should really look around at what is being said about them. If you think you have been exculded from such remarks think again!! If the truth be told a warning to "Michigan Boyz" (we know who and what you are) as your day will come. What goes around comes around. If as much focus and hate was concentrated on the bad guys within Coconut Creek instead fellow officers, I'm confident the crime rate would drop significantly. The best thing that could happen to this department is a take over, then a removal of all the trash! [

Exclamation I LOVE RALPH CAPONE

I

Re: Pathetic

Theres no bad guys in creek. GO TO A REAL DEPARTMENT. I no longer back up cops with bubble lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Ok
    Theres no bad guys in creek. GO TO A REAL DEPARTMENT. I no longer back up cops with bubble lights.
    Nice an officer who says they wont back you up. Oh, the lights are being changed ! :evil:

Post Re: Pathetic

No BAD guys in Coconut Creek???? Please.................. BSO is not the only department in Broward County that thinks you guys are a joke!!! Coconut Creek does not back up anyone anyway, not even your own department, you guys just drive by each other on 10-50's. Coconut Creek is pathetic!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    BSO is not the only department in Broward County that thinks you guys are a joke!!! Coconut Creek does not back up anyone anyway, not even your own department, you guys just drive by each other on 10-50's. Coconut Creek is pathetic!!!!!!!
    :roll: Creek rolls deep on 10-50s they dont even need to call for a 94 because 2-3 cops are on the way!!

if no one likes creek then what is this??
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just wanted to extend our appreciation for coming out and assisting in North Lauderdale last night! Always good working with you guys!
    :snicker: yeah thats right. and now creek has the sexiest light bars in broward followed by BSO's new cars

What's pathetic is someone like CC who thinks only of himself and not his team. He violates every black persons rights because he "always smells pot" to give him a reason rifle through the car. He is a social worker who spends most of his shift talking to people aimlessly causing his fellow teammates to answer his calls. What a joke. We're tired of it. He is a rat and a coward. Anyone who is a tattle tale and runs to the Sgt. and gives a sworn statement against another officer needs to be dealt with. He leaves his zone partners waiting 5 to 10 minutes after he advises that he at the call. CC, isn't that untruthfulness you pathetic hippocrit!? Watch Out!

I work with cry babies and ass holes!
    I love my job.
    If you go to most depts around here, you will have the same ass holes both sgt and non-rank as us with dif names!
    The bottom line is WE WEAR BP VEST FOR A LIVING. WHO DOES THAT! COMBAT TROOPS!
    I get pissed too when some unquailfied super tells me something to do, and it is total BS. Your boss need to realize we are all adults and we wear a gun. Treat us like adults. IT MAY SAVE YOU LIFE ONE DAY!!!!!

Officers, quit acting like everything is a pain in the ass or BS. You are a POLICE OFFICE. This isn't TV. We work for a living. So f-ing what you have to do some "paper". That is our JOB!
    We may have to depend on one another to live another day!! Sgts. Start looking for GOOD things to write us up for, and patrol stop crying. We got it easy in creek!

DFWWD!

Pathetic,

You hit the nail on the head. Creekers you need to get along. Your whine like babies. When I worked their 20 years ago, (thank god I left), if there was a problem we handled it like men. What are you all now girls? Possibly a Markland girl that is no good to anyone? The realtors in the area have directed potential home buyers to check this site to see if the po po get along before they consider a home purchase. With this crap posted I guess that the most recent hired could be laid off due to a lower tax base or that homes will not be valued as high. Stop this nonsense. New City Manager are you reading? Stop it and be a real cop. If you want to go to BSO quit and apply. Our citizens will never allow a take over. Stop dreaming and resign.

Pathetic,

You hit the nail on the head. Creekers you need to get along. Your whine like babies. When I worked their 20 years ago, (thank god I left), if there was a problem we handled it like men. What are you all now girls? Possibly a Markland girl that is no good to anyone? The realtors in the area have directed potential home buyers to check this site to see if the po po get along before they consider a home purchase. With this crap posted I guess that the most recent hired could be laid off due to a lower tax base or that homes will not be valued as high. Stop this nonsense. New City Manager are you reading? Stop it and be a real cop. If you want to go to BSO quit and apply. Our citizens will never allow a take over. Stop dreaming and resign.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast