I smell a rat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I smell a rat

I smell a rat

I enjoy rattin my co-workers out. I love putting sticky notes on reports. Can anyone guess who I might be? The only hint I can give you is that I work the midnight shift.

Re: I smell a rat

Just remember captain jack and his magical powers can see you in dispatch hanging out when your sergeant is not on duty.
    I guess the new s.o.p. allows us to date dispatchers that we supervise.

my son told me your single and looking. You like cats and I hate water. I feel a connection already. Lets meet at Denny's with your 50% off and my senior discount we are going to eat like fat rats together.

Do you enjoy burning your own?

Question Re: I smell a rat

Stop breaking rules and you won't have to worry. For far too long, the blatent wrong doings of some officers have been ignored and swept under the rug. Turning a blind eye and ignoring the situation isn't the way to supervise, set an example, or raise morale for the troops and future department leaders.
    If an officer violates SOP by taking advantage of fellow officers, misappropriating work/vacation/sick time, or fraternizes with convicted fellons, they should be held responsible for their actions. The reputation of the good is being tarnished by the negative actions of a few. It took a true leader to do what he was directed to do (by the way, you wouldn't know anything about those exact directions, would you?) and stand up for the good of the agency....finally!
    Think about it! He stood up for you once too!
    Don't bother replying, I won't be checking back in to read it. Unfortunately too much back stabbing happens here and it's really a waste of time.

I don't care if you like ratting people out. Just leave my wife out of it ....sicko

Can't we all get along

careful. your bullying might be seen as sexual harassment.

Give it a rest slaphead! Just cause you are a sargeant does not me you know it all. Don't forget to add yourself to the violation of S.O.P. and department policy. I think you forgot to tell the boss about your relationship with a certain nurse. You know what I'm talking about. You threw someone else under the bus to distract them before the boss got to you! Nice to see how much of a S.O.B. you are! Do as I say not as I do :cop:

What are you talking about? The only person who swept things under the rug and ran around with sleezy women was the Brooksville Bandit. Get you're facts straight!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast