Negotiations - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Negotiations

Re: Negotiations

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh please, hiring Darren Karp back does not make Coconut Creek the best city in the county that people are just running over each other to get hired back. He did not have a choice to come back and who else left that actually came back? No one else that I can think of. Listen the city blows ok. The administration has no clue what real police work is really about and not one single one of them have ever made a felony arrest. For someone to get transfered or get promoted they either have to sue or get pregnant. Wake up Coconut Creek is the laughing stalk of Broward County. The only reason BSO wants to take over this city is so their senior cops can come here and ride out their last couple of years without getting involved in anything serious.
    Nice to hear from you Ray. Enjoying your security guard position?

Ray, you're gone and everyone is trying to forget how you were a smear to this department. We all know you're the one that initated the Coconut Creek forum for your idiotic rants like above. Just move on with your pathetic security guard life and leave us be.

Re: Negotiations

Oh please, hiring Darren Karp back does not make Coconut Creek the best city in the county that people are just running over each other to get hired back. He did not have a choice to come back and who else left that actually came back? No one else that I can think of. Listen the city blows ok. The administration has no clue what real police work is really about and not one single one of them have ever made a felony arrest. For someone to get transfered or get promoted they either have to sue or get pregnant. Wake up Coconut Creek is the laughing stalk of Broward County. The only reason BSO wants to take over this city is so their senior cops can come here and ride out their last couple of years without getting involved in anything serious.
    Some might agree that hiring DK back was a mistake. Others have tried and they turned them down, Yes I work for the city and making great money. So I would never go to BSO unless there was a take over. That does not look like it will happen anytime soon. The only benifit to go BSO is options. More room to move around. However, they have to work hard now to correct Jennies issues. No thanks I stay in Creek.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123