Negotiations - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Negotiations

Re: Negotiations

I dont get it. 2.5% 3.0% 3.0% some say thats not good enough. I guess if the total over three years is 7.5 but you lose you 5% merrit raise whats the total? Hmm lets see...7.5% - 5.0% = 2.5% Is that the actual raise increase? seems low. Maybe I am not getting it. I think we should revisit this issue.

Maybe at 10 years you get 5% so thats 15% over the three years. Iets add this,
    2.5 % 15.0 % 17,5 % 0ver three years. I guess I will have to see at the meeting. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by pba question
    I dont get it. 2.5% 3.0% 3.0% some say thats not good enough. I guess if the total over three years is 7.5 but you lose you 5% merrit raise whats the total? Hmm lets see...7.5% - 5.0% = 2.5% Is that the actual raise increase? seems low. Maybe I am not getting it. I think we should revisit this issue.

Maybe at 10 years you get 5% so thats 15% over the three years. Iets add this,
    2.5 % 15.0 % 17,5 % 0ver three years. I guess I will have to see at the meeting. :roll:

Unless you are a 20 year veteran, you get crap. Vote NO on this unfair contract.

I hope you better at police work then math!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I hope you better at police work then math!!!
    I hope you're better at police work than your grasp of the English language!!!

si, i are

I think you guys are all a bunch of retards!!!!!!!!!!!! Creek sucks!

Ummm, OK. Thanks for the comment! And by the way, I'd like to be called "mentally challanged"...retard is kind of politically incorrect. :snicker:

Why does Creek Suck? Lets see, we get paid well, police a city that is basically quiet. In fact, BSO would love to have us. Really no issues other then some cry babies who want want want. We have come a long way and working in Creek is not bad at all.

So if you work here and dont like it...LEAVE Some have and want to or have come back!

Oh please, hiring Darren Karp back does not make Coconut Creek the best city in the county that people are just running over each other to get hired back. He did not have a choice to come back and who else left that actually came back? No one else that I can think of. Listen the city blows ok. The administration has no clue what real police work is really about and not one single one of them have ever made a felony arrest. For someone to get transfered or get promoted they either have to sue or get pregnant. Wake up Coconut Creek is the laughing stalk of Broward County. The only reason BSO wants to take over this city is so their senior cops can come here and ride out their last couple of years without getting involved in anything serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh please, hiring Darren Karp back does not make Coconut Creek the best city in the county that people are just running over each other to get hired back. He did not have a choice to come back and who else left that actually came back? No one else that I can think of. Listen the city blows ok. The administration has no clue what real police work is really about and not one single one of them have ever made a felony arrest. For someone to get transfered or get promoted they either have to sue or get pregnant. Wake up Coconut Creek is the laughing stalk of Broward County. The only reason BSO wants to take over this city is so their senior cops can come here and ride out their last couple of years without getting involved in anything serious.
    Nice to hear from you Ray. Enjoying your security guard position?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast