College huh? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College huh?

Re: College huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Another Eric diatribe which makes him sound like a UFO conspiracy kook.

Eric, stop analyzing videos and start figuring out what you're going to do when everyone realizes that PBA couldn't/wouldn't deliver what you claimed they could and it may have cost Larry the election.
    You crossed the line from cheerleader to propagandist about three weeks ago. Your mouth has overloaded your @ss this time and people are learning that you aren't as smart as we once thought you were. Creating false hope in people has ramifications.

You are PBA's Frankenstein and on November 5th, Larry's disappointed supporters are coming for you and Bain with pitchforks and torches in hand. Write that on a rock.
    Now you attack a guy for taking a stand and trying to make a difference. It appears you are also afraid to post your name with your cowardly personal attack. Even if Larry is not successful in becoming Escambia's Sheriff atleast his supporters will know they didnt sell their souls and did all they could to make a positive difference for the SO.

I don't hate Larry and I'm particularly fond of Eric. The post wasn't about hate and was written as an emphatic wake up call to him. I hate to see him throw himself on his sword for a cause that isn't worth dying for but he is a grown man. Tough love can sound harsh sometimes.

You see, though I may disagree with Eric I will not call him names and will always greet him with a friendly handshake. Only one candidate's people choose to ridicule and insult others and their leader's silence endorses their behavior. I see pure hate manifested at their rally. Listen and you will too.

I appreciate your concern for my well being, but the above post wasn't from me. I've signed my name to all my posts since the primary. Also, I won't be voting for Larry. I'll be voting for Wendell Hall.

I'm not quite sure what you think I promised people. The PBA has already given about $7000 and the PAC fund has a bunch of money in it waiting for the right time (some has been spent). First I was the Rex of the PBA and now the PBA frankenstein. I'm still waiting for replies when I asked what we've done that has been negative. Please point out anything I've said that's not true and I'll be happy to correct it.

I also don't understand the "throwing myself on a sword". Will there be retribution because of the candidate I support? I would guess that Morgan would appreciate a person with conviction rather than someone who supported McNesby, then Larry, then Morgan all in the same election.

Eric Haines

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So do you hate Larry, or Eric or maybe the PBA with your baseless attacks? I suspect the person you hate most is yourself.
    No, I would guess he hates his two dads most.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12