Mike units? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mike units?

Re: Mike units?

Nothing is going on with it. It's some big plan that the higher ups came up with but never cared to share with the people that were actually going to be doing the work.

They assigned officers to work the same zones everyday but didn't count on having officers get pregnant, go on light duty or vacancies. I hear we have a code compliance guy for each team. I have yet to meet the one assigned to my team.

This team thing is working out awesome. Im glad we did it. Davie is much safer now and crime has gone down because of it, I can tell a difference. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Team 0 leader
    This team thing is working out awesome. Im glad we did it. Davie is much safer now and crime has gone down because of it, I can tell a difference. :roll:
    I not only work & live in Davie, I play the part on TV also.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Nothing is going on with it. It's some big plan that the higher ups came up with but never cared to share with the people that were actually going to be doing the work.

They assigned officers to work the same zones everyday but didn't count on having officers get pregnant, go on light duty or vacancies. I hear we have a code compliance guy for each team. I have yet to meet the one assigned to my team.
    Can I be on your team?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456