Pasco deputies - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pasco deputies

Re: Pasco deputies

What do you expect, Bogart is not employee friendly, as Nagster and company would have you believe. But then again, neither are they. If White loses this election, you guys will all be sorry, because few of you know the truth about Bogart's past. Read the St. Pete Times archives from 1987 to present. Search the name Kim Bogart and see what you find. You will be shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by DOGTHE1
    :devil: If no one was breath tested then there is no criminal activity. 95 in 45, passing in no passing, reckless driving? possible. Pissing in the street is not illegal either, disgusting? sure. conduct unbecoming? sure. We have an excellent professional standards unit, they will do thier job efficently. But really what is the real lesson to be learned here??? If you give a cop a break, don't be a retard and let your supervisors know. Keep that Sh1t to yourself and that cop. Everyone be safe and look out for your brothers and sisters, no one else will. And to Burrito and big red... good luck god bless, and we'll see ya soon :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ummm.... 53 miles over the limit while passing in a no passing zone, I'm pretty sure that constitutes reckless driving.

Quote Originally Posted by GaDawg
    They should've both been charged and arrested! A badge doesn't give you a license to commit crimes and act like a jackarse. And yes, I've been in law enforcement for 24 years. We had to arrest one of our own recently for DUI just like any average citizen. No calls for a ride home here.
    OK retard you think they should have both been arrested and for what??? Cause you said so??? Did the Pinellas Sgt have a actual physical control case??? Could he testify as to actually seeing either party drive????

YOU ARE AN IDOT, go back to turning keys.

lol learn to spell, dolt ... we'll be reading about you in the paper one day too I'm sure.

No doubt! This is a classic case of a cop who thinks he's/she is above the law. You are right, sooner or later this one will be in some kind of trouble. It's a shame we have people with this kind of mind-set. Makes all good cops look bad.

Remember who looks out for who. All the people on here that has said "lock them up", you may be on the other side of the lights one day. Nobody lives that clean. I dont believe in drinking and driving, I may have given him some "words of advice" and then got him home. Just remember nobody is going to take care of us except us, we really need a lesson on that in this state. I never believed I would see this kinda stuff on the job...EVER!

Lightbulb Re: Pasco deputies

My opinion (not like you asked) is simple; I’m tired of us in the papers for this crap. We have Deps Who go out and get into bar fights, these Deps who drink and drive (like morons), our drug dealers, and other who are out doing dirt. Do we give citizens breaks? Yes, but we should be held to a higher standard. I keep hearing the word “brotherhood”...none of my brothers would put me in the spot of deciding over my career or them. I’m not going to be a Wal-mart greeter for the rest of my life for your “wild night out”. And lets keep it between us?...lol yeah because they had so much self control the first time right. I recently went to a training class where a particular Dep. was boasting about their escapades, yeah they kept it on the low, they didn’t even know me…

I can see a guy driving after having a few too many, maybe. But driving like a total jackass after you have been drinking is just begging for trouble, shows a total lack of any common sense or responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GaDawg
    They should've both been charged and arrested! A badge doesn't give you a license to commit crimes and act like a jackarse. And yes, I've been in law enforcement for 24 years. We had to arrest one of our own recently for DUI just like any average citizen. No calls for a ride home here.
    OK retard you think they should have both been arrested and for what??? Cause you said so??? Did the Pinellas Sgt have a actual physical control case??? Could he testify as to actually seeing either party drive????

YOU ARE AN IDOT, go back to turning keys.
    They should have been charged, I am sure the SGT. saw who was driving even if he did not mention it in his report. To bad he is going to lose his job because a couple young deputies don't know how to act when off duty.

The only saving grace was he did not let them drive away afterwards.

P.S. learn to spell IDIOT when your trying to call someone out.

Im glad to see the Sergeant used good judgement and not arrest the dep. The only mess up is contacting LT. What the f@ck? When have we contacted Publix because a manager was drunk? If a doctor was drunk, would we contact the medical professional standards and rat them out?
    Lately Ive been reading about LEOS getting arrested for the smallest of things. I don't condone criminal activity, but come on, signal 1 could always be handled in different ways.
    My take, if I stop a LEO and no signal 4, then no 10-15. Period, call me dirty, call me an embarrassment, I dont care...I have had my butt saved before and I do depend on my brothers/sisters. They don't have to worry about me. And when a 94 is called, I know they feel relieved that Im coming. Thats all that matters in this profession. Dont care what the papers say, dont care how the community sees me. When the Sh!t hits the fan, my fellow officers are going to be there, not the local newspaper, not the brass.

Keep the brotherhood strong, and stay safe

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast