SCOTT ISRAEL FOR SHERIFF
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCOTT ISRAEL FOR SHERIFF

Attention on BSO dispatchers if you were wondering who to vote for??? If you hate being made to do EMD, if you want an open door policy so that you are heard once again, PLEASE PLEASE vote on November 4 for Scott Israel for Sheriff of Broward County.

Re: SCOTT ISRAEL FOR SHERIFF

Quote Originally Posted by I WANT A CHANGE!!!
    Attention on BSO dispatchers if you were wondering who to vote for??? If you hate being made to do EMD, if you want an open door policy so that you are heard once again, PLEASE PLEASE vote on November 4 for Scott Israel for Sheriff of Broward County.

You moron. Isnotreal will be eliminating your job if he gets elected. He was the one who wanted to privatize dispatch and the jail system. One by one he will be eliminating support services until he has only certified deputies to deal with. Think it cant be done? Youre kidding yourselves. Keep a 30 year vet of the BSO, not some suitcase cop who cant even get the guys that work for him now to support him.

WRONG WRONG WRONG...It was Lemack who wanted to privatize!!! Israel is the ONLY way for us to vote if we want this $hithole to get any better!!! Wake and smell the coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    WRONG WRONG WRONG...It was Lemack who wanted to privatize!!! Israel is the ONLY way for us to vote if we want this $hithole to get any better!!! Wake and smell the coffee!
    No, youre wrong. It was leaked to the press by the isreal camp and lemack had to defend himself and try to tell the truth. Isreal has surrounded himself with squirley people who were promised positions in this department. God help us all if he is elected. I will be the first one on here to tell you i told you so.

Question Re: SCOTT ISRAEL FOR SHERIFF

Oh yeah Lamberti has been sooooo fair with us. What did he come up once?? Where do you ever see him address the CIVILIAN employees? Ugh never. The AAB board is stacked against us...hope you dont ever have to go before them WIll not afford us the same disciplinary process as the rest of the the agency. Right now you have no right to know your accuser or what the allegations are before you give a statement. Hope you like being accused blindly before giving a statement. It is not about the MONEY. Its about being fair. We are 4th class citizens in our own agency. Deps, Fire, Detention and then us. Wake up and think about he BIG picture...Pls make an informed decision before you pass judgment its about being treated fair and equitable...the money is fine but what do u have to give up to get it. Oh I hope you like your shift for now because ..he (Lamberti) also put in the offer to up the AGENCIES administrative picks. NICE

Because of the Union and the contract we cannot be PRIVATIZED....who are they going to bring in Wackenhut?? Please. I was present when LEMACK used that word ...never Isreal. Please be more informed when you are going to make stupid statements.

Quote Originally Posted by si for sheriff
    Oh yeah Lamberti has been sooooo fair with us. What did he come up once?? Where do you ever see him address the CIVILIAN employees? Ugh never. The AAB board is stacked against us...hope you dont ever have to go before them WIll not afford us the same disciplinary process as the rest of the the agency. Right now you have no right to know your accuser or what the allegations are before you give a statement. Hope you like being accused blindly before giving a statement. It is not about the MONEY. Its about being fair. We are 4th class citizens in our own agency. Deps, Fire, Detention and then us. Wake up and think about he BIG picture...Pls make an informed decision before you pass judgment its about being treated fair and equitable...the money is fine but what do u have to give up to get it. Oh I hope you like your shift for now because ..he (Lamberti) also put in the offer to up the AGENCIES administrative picks. NICE
    If SI is elected are the civilians now going to be 2nd class citizens behind the deputies? Yeah it sounds kind of stupid doesnt it? The civilians are "SUPPORT" personnel. Your not deputies, get over it. I know alot of you dispatchers like to think you know it all but you dont. I have been here almost 19 years and have seen this place almost get destroyed by the last former FLPD to become sheriff. This guy is not right for us and you will be sorry if he gets elected. He said it in the democratic debate support services are the bottom of the order.

here it is,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFWCrCvnOPI

I was here when Cochran almost destroyed our house. I in no way shape or form want to be an equal to a deputy. But please explain to me how it is fair or democratic to have different standards when dealing with discipline. All of our previous Sheriffs have afforded the same to all employees. Lamberti does not see the need and I am supposed to be happy. I have more rights accused of a crime then I do as an employee at the LARGEST ACREDITED Sheriffs Office run by a 30 year veteran? My motivation is not political. I want was is fair. I dont think that is too much to ask. And please the next time you scream 10-24 I hope you are thinking about the SUPPORT personnel you like to think of as not an important part of the equation of this orginization. I have made this a career, I come from a law enforcement family, I take this job seriously so that you go home to your family and friends. Be safe....

How can you elect someone who jumps party's just to run and then cant even commend Sheriff Lamberti for a good race. Has to get on the news and continue to run his mouth

Happy Lamberti won.

I was getting on the Metro-Rail at the Overtown station in Miami yesterday and had the opportunity to speak with Scott Israel. I am happy to see that he landed on his feet and secured a position with Wackenhut as a Custom Protection Officer. That three decades of law enforcement experience can now be utilized at securing Miami's not so rapid transit system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast