No Melo / CCSO fired him for being mean to employes - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: No Melo / CCSO fired him for being mean to employes

Just so you know "MELO LOST MY VOTE the FOP endorsement is not from our local lodge. We didn't have a policy in place to endorse a candidate so the misleading signs are from the region and state lodge, whom did not ask us our opinion.

Re: No Melo / CCSO fired him for being mean to employes

Quote Originally Posted by FOP
    Just so you know "MELO LOST MY VOTE the FOP endorsement is not from our local lodge. We didn't have a policy in place to endorse a candidate so the misleading signs are from the region and state lodge, whom did not ask us our opinion.
    The truth has been spoken. There you have it folks told like it really is. This is very true, all you have to do is look at the September FOP newsletter and this is clearly stated by the Prez himself. There is no endorsement locally by the FOP. And we stand around and accepted this misleading garbage. At least I have seen and know Deputies that have supported Melo. They wear his shirts and bumper stickers on their cars. They have gone door to door with him. He also has several retired Deputies supporting him. And best of all there is nothing in it for any of them. They really believe in him. As far as sign waving Melo will not and has not run a MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO campaign. No pun intended. He has been up front and provided complete facts and has hid from nothing or from anyone. Got to respect that. I am getting ready for the change of life time. Things are going to finally be what they should be. Having a boss that really was one of us. So go wave your signs like the carboard toting bum on the street corner. I will monkey around here until I can go to work and feel good about it again.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789