No Melo / CCSO fired him for being mean to employes - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: No Melo / CCSO fired him for being mean to employes

Being mean to employees? Are you kidding? Anyone who knows Jim Melo knows that you better be not only able but compenent in doing your job or else he will get to the bottom of why and what needs to be done to corect the problem.

The alternative to Jim Melo for Sheriff is scary when looing at Bill Cameron. This same man who promises "no changes" to the current budget bomb, which by the way did not include any raises for the deputies.

If Bill had fought as hard for the staff in getting there money as he fought to get campaign slush, everyone at CCSO would have had a pay raise. Do any of the flaming butt-monkeys who held signs ever think about that on the side of the road?

They all look like "Pimps" out there on the roads Charlotte County. If the same ferver was placed into the job perfomance of the agency, we would have the best department in Florida!

Don't think for one moment if Cameron thought he could win the Lee County Sheriff's spot, he wouldn't waste one dollar in Charlotte County. That's the difference with Jim Melo. He at least wants to be the Sheriff of Charlotte County, not just a sheriff of a county, somewhere.

When will the citizens and members of the county wake up and realize we are not the choice but the only option left? What kind of pride will we take in our agency and community come November 4th?

People need to be less scared of change and more concerned with responsible budget and leadership management. We can spend ourselves out of jobs through privatization and decreased benifits given the current state of affairs within our agency.

I hope the ass clowns waving signs who are supposed to be servants of Charlotte County remember politics in public don't mix.

I can't believe the promise of nothing is getting members excited. Do the math retards, :evil: nothing changed is nothing gained!! :evil:

Well said. And someone somewhere said "What Deputies Support Jim Melo". It has become obvious it is the one's that want a professional organization with absolute leadership. Oh yes, I still can't wait.

I don't care what anyone says....that poem was funny. It is nice to see some smart and creative people working for the SO. Way to think outside of box!

Well I guess you have never been in the military, where you have to run things that way, so none of your troops get hurt. I believe that Jim treated everyone, the way you treated him. I thought once we all put a badge on our shirts & a gun on our hips, we realized that things had to be done in a certain fashion. Who says you have to have more then a high school dilpoma to be an officer. I have met and worked with more people with high school diplomas and they had more smarts then most people with college degrees. Not downing anyone that was able to further their education, my hat is off to you, but don't kick the little guys. Some of us had only ourself to raise our children or child. I believe that my child comes first and I was unable to go to college, but that didn't make me a bad officer. If anything I gave 110% on everything I did, I ran by the book and I did things exactly that way. I got yelled at; but you know that is what makes you a better person. I didn't go crying to other people because I did something that caught the attention of the hire ups. If getting yelled at is too much for you, then quit and find a job where they stock up in tissues. Your an OFFICER, you wear a badge and carry a gun. Stop crying about what one person has or doesn't have. Do your job and you will not have to worry about someone being mean to you.

Oh and by the way with the hours we work the schools we take, that gives us all college credits. So if you did your homework, you would know that Melo has over a 130 college credits and was enrolled in Saint Leo College as a junior in 1997. As I have over 110 college credit and with the courses I have taken, so I too could have a degree. So Melo well exceeds a BA.

Poetry my favorite subject. Very nice I must say very nice. Tonight has been very educational. Pretty sad that some of the AZZ's on this sight feel they must attack family. The funny sh-t is they don't even know who the family is. You screw-ups could not screw a light bulb in without instructions. Sad Really Sad. I still can'twait.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte-1
    John and Bill went up the hill

to try to win an election,

Mikey Wilson.

heard all about it,

and he got an erection.

It's sad to see

people like me,

working for such a moron.

Bet you're ass

the vote I will cast

won't be for Bill Cameron!
    I thought I had heard it all. Where have I been? That is some funny shiiiittt.

If we are going to look at education, how about all the monies paid to those who have a degree from IMPAC (including your current Sheriff). IMPAC is NOT an accredited University (to which if asked Emma would agree with and is upset with those who claim their IMPAC degree is worth it's salt). So how can everyone with a degree from IMPAC get the State and or agency educational monies paid to them for their degree???? These are your current leader(s)!!!!! Who is fooling who????

I'll be so glad when this is over. Its pretty disheartening to watch you all tear eachother up like this. I hope it's not really like this in your precincts...Just sayin

It is like this...there is no brother or sisterhood anymore at our agency. It's all about who can stab who in the back to make it up the ladder. If I can't stab you in the back then I will spread rumors about you to make you look bad.

Hopefully we will get back to being brothers and sisters once this election cycle is over!!!

God Bless all and stay safe!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast