No Melo / CCSO fired him for being mean to employes
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

No Melo / CCSO fired him for being mean to employes

WOW Melo has a High School diploma and he was fired from CCSO for being mean to employees, OK now lets try to get him elected.

Re: No Melo / CCSO fired him for being mean to employes

The best part about this site is "MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO", Baseless acusations and lies seems to always contribute to the ignorance of the submitter. If you would of done your homework I believe Mr. Melo's training record at CCSO shows he had attended at least four colleges and was enrolled at St LEO's as a junior in 1997 in the bachlorette program. I believe that a junior is a third year college student. Also, if you took the time to investigate each candidate you would know why he was terminated and the baseless politics that existed. You would also know who advanced as they used his back as a ladder. To include our bottle yeilding, 20/20, 60 minutes, star of a SHERIFF. Thank God he is leaving. Before you swing from that tree again my fellow MONKEYS, do your homework.
    NP

Read Melo's webiste, it says he has the equivelant of an AA degree, it also says he WILL NOT put up campaign signs and LOOK NOW and his signs that DEPUTIES SUPPORT HIM.. That SHitttt is funny. What 2 deputies? LOL
    Melo don't give up the tow truck job, you will need somethin g to pay the bills when you lose this election. We all also know that MELO was a republican his entire life and switched to DEMOCRAT because he knew he could not beat Cameron in the primary and I can't understand what makes him think he can beat him now. It will be a laugh when the results go out... CAMERON all the way...

Wow, english must be your second language. I can not find anything on Melo's web site about a AA equivalent. Is there a place that I should be reading between the lines. Yes it does state no signs. Last week in the paper he had two ads stating he was going to do signs and why. Looks like he covers his azz pretty good. I also did a public record request about his political registration and it shows he was an independent his whole life and switched to republican to vote in a primary. Are you people really cops? Your investigation skills really suck. But why should this be different than any other lies told on this site.
    You must really be afraid that Melo is going to win to bash him this way. If you were so Cameron confident you would just sit back, shut up, and wait. Oh that would be the professional thing to do. My Bad!

Lightbulb Jim Melo's educational credentials

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYFORMELO
    I can not find anything on Melo's web site about a AA equivalent.
    Do I have to look this stuff up for you? :roll: Here is Jim Melo's educational level, taken from his own website:

Education:
    Graduated high school, 1975
    Attended Central Texas Community College, no degree obtained
    Southern Police Institute, University Of Louisville, no degree obtained
    Source

Corrections Certifications:
    Jail Inspectors Course
    Jail Inspectors Instructor Course
    Use Of Force Instructors Course
    Accreditation Managers Course
    National Institute Of Corrections
    Source

Re: Jim Melo's educational credentials

English is your second language. There is no place on his web site that says AA degree. Hell way back in 1997 he was a junior at St Leo college. You really do suck at investigation. Are you a civilian?

What I think is sad is Melo keeps saying he does not play politics yet about 50% of his website is dedicated to bashing Cameron. Very Sad.................

Re: No Melo

First, you ought to know what politics really are. Money! It is all about the money. Look at who gave and who is who on the money part of the political tango. If you really are a Cop you would care about this. And by the way all the posts on Melo's site are facts, proven with facts. Bashing would be incredible lies. Lies like the one in today's paper by Cameron. Cameron has an event at Captain Kacynski’s house and he states, it is not political. Why, because Kacynski is not smart enough not to hand invitations out in the parking lot at work in a uniform. That would be illegal! He is a Captain promoted by your boss. Seems the rules don't apply if you wear a uniform. Says a lot for those of you that are trying to enforce the law. The invitation even stated Come Meet Sheriff Candidate Cameron. Oh that’s right, that is his new title given to him by Davenport under the Hatch Act. It is really sad that he is supported by his own people when he is using tax dollars (your pay raises) to campaign from your Sheriff's Office. As a law enforcement officer you should be embarrassed to be near him never mind support him. I also read Cameron's site, and his whole campaign is based on his endorsements. He says nothing about what he will do for the employee. Today your grade on investigation is a D. Your grade on math is an F. 25% of Melo's site is about facts on Cameron. Looking forward to the next test, ROOKIE. You might want to clean up your own back yard before you go playing in someone else’s.

This thread is pure entertainment. First thing, I cannot conceive anyone, anywhere being fired for being mean unless he was a school teacher or a daycare provider. It seems to me, that was the best reason they could come up with to have him fired.....but that is my opinion. I have lived in Charlotte County for a long time and been with the Dept. for a short time. I do have to say, you are not bashing if you are giving facts. If Melo knew, or maybe he does know, the shady side of the Dept. ie: letting a pretty woman go on a traffic stop because she gave up her phone # when asked. Or given the citation or taken to jail for DUI when she did not give it up. How about top officials, past and present, beating their wives and girlfriends and literally sending them to the hospital. Only to have the 911 tapes disappear and many high ranking officers covering for each other. I think the idea is to follow by example and you will be safe. As long as I am getting paid what do I care, right? You will realize,like I did, if you do not kiss ass and look the other way you might not make it to retirement.

Wow.. thats was almost as dramatic as television!!!!
    WHAT CORRUPTION THAT GOES ON IN THIS DEPARTMENT!!
    Us darn dirty cops! Next thing you know we'll have an under ground of deputies setting people up
    with charges, planting drugs and making false DUI arrests... JUST SO WE CAN DO ALL THE PAPERWORK!

Whats really funny is that you ask for a phone number on a traffic stop for the citation.... HAHAHA

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast