County commissioner files police complaint against sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: County commissioner files police complaint against sheriff

susan you can do better than this :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I did not realize my name would not appear under the comment I posted on Why is it? First time on this site.
    Melody Test
    We enjoy the articles because misery loves misery , you fool. Now finally people (and voters) can see the sheriff's true colors. A loud mothed, angry, impulsive, flighty, argumentative, moody, spiteful person....... No kidding, unfortunately- I wish I was. I am realistic and not some starry-eyed idiot that believes everything I am told, either. Let's pat ourselves on the back for bringing us out of the dark ages with computers and dispatch. Wow. You got a feather in your otherwise empty cap there, fool.

Come on. I mean, really. Look in the mirror too, Melody. I surmise that you cannot see well cause you are obviously blindfolded.

And they are called "nay" sayers- not "Nah sayers". If you are going to lump persons (blindly) into a category, at least spell it right. Were you absent that day in 5th grade???

Hear that ringing? It's a clue calling (collect).

Let me get this straight, you are unhappy with a proven Sheriff that worked her way up through the ranks when no one wanted a female anywhere around. She did it with out attacking the administration she worked for and looking after the department that she served.

Now you want to put your faith in a man that was let go by FHP, has only held a real job for about two years in the last ten and yet claims 37 years law enforcement experience to lead you into the future?

OK, I got a clue where the next grow house bust will be.

I've been at this agency a REALLY long time (started under Joe Sheppard) and I've seen this every time election comes up. Take it from me, even if we do get a new sheriff, within six months everyone will be disatisfied and complaining about the new person just as much as the outgoing sheriff. Seen it happen every single time. The grass is always greener over the septic tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Me2
    Let me get this straight, you are unhappy with a proven Sheriff that worked her way up through the ranks when no one wanted a female anywhere around. She did it with out attacking the administration she worked for and looking after the department that she served.

Now you want to put your faith in a man that was let go by FHP, has only held a real job for about two years in the last ten and yet claims 37 years law enforcement experience to lead you into the future?

OK, I got a clue where the next grow house bust will be.
    OK, maybe you should get your facts straight about Ron Grimming. He was not "let go" by FHP - he resigned because he would not tolerate political interference in law enforcement issues. He is a square shooter with more ethics and integrity than most of us could ever hope for. He tells is like it is. If you are wrong, he will discipline you fairly but will not hold a grudge against you. He has the experience and energy to turn this agency around and make it one that all of us will love and be proud of. If you haven't had a chance to personally meet him and tak to him, I would suggest you contact him now and make an informed decision. I did.

Wow who did you say was A loud mothed, angry, impulsive, flighty, argumentative, moody, spiteful person....... You did look in the mirror, good for you.
    Melody Test

Wow who did you say was A loud mothed, angry, impulsive, flighty, argumentative, moody, spiteful person....... You did look in the mirror, good for you.
    Melody Test
    I did look in the mirror. In wearing this uniform, as a deputy, we are all just extensions of the sheriff herself- meaning that we represent HER. I see the weak insult you tried to hurl, and good for you, but I still got ya.

Far from loud "mouthed" ( not "mothed" --got ya with the cut and paste- I let that one slip and you used it), definitely not angry or impulsive, not moody and definitely not spiteful, I am NOT what you have equalled me to. I actually pride myself to try and not act any of those things, and very proud that I have some self control. As for you, you label people that you've never met and make generalizations about something which you know NOTHING about. You'd make great brass, honey. And the skirt wouldn't hurt, either with this admin.

Out of breath yet?

Lightbulb Re: County commissioner files police complaint against sheriff

Never out of breathe but confused as to why you are on the attack. No one labeled anyone, you have taken that job. I voiced my opinon not quit sure why you have taken it so personal. Your just upset because someone slung alittle mudd back in your direction.
    Melody Test

Never out of breath but confused as to why you are on the attack. No one labeled anyone, you have taken that job. I voiced my opinon not quit sure why you have taken it so personal. Your just upset because someone slung alittle mudd back in your direction.
    Melody Test

You people exemplify typical redneck government at work. Grimming is the Yankee stirring the crap and laughing at your southern ways he so loathes. Benton has backbone and cares about the people of Highlands County. Grimming is an outsider who wants to come in and impress us Southerners with his jewelry and bright ideas. How many jobs has he had since coming to Florida?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast