whats up with Kent? - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: whats up with Kent?

I am still trying to learn why cops are so backstabbing against other cops. My grandfather was a cop, and I am now. He told me things were different in the old days, there was a brotherhood among police. It seems now a days you don't have to just worry about the crimminal on the street, but have to worry more about the guy you're working with that will screw you over more. I can't figue it out. Everyone is trying to get a feather in their cap I guess. Perhaps it's due to the competitive nature of advancement for positions in the job? I don't know, but I have learned that this job is almost evily cut throat among the fellow officers. Sad

Welcome to the real world. One for none and all for me :shock:

My dad retired from law enforcement, and he told me the best partner on the job you can have is a k9, because they won't talk behind your back. Supposedly cops are the worst at backstabbing and gossiping in the work place, and the maturity level among co workers is really low. Thats one of the reasons I decided to get into a different profession then police work.

Will Kent ever resurface??

Who is Kent ???

The Gary Busey looking guy that lurks around the buildng.

He's back, he's out, no wait he's back, no he's out again

The reason he's in, he's out is because no one is keeping an "EYE" on him ! First it was a single grain of sand, then pepper spray and what will it be NOW?

Quote Originally Posted by octagon of truth
    The reason he's in, he's out is because no one is keeping an "EYE" on him ! First it was a single grain of sand, then pepper spray and what will it be NOW?
    Way to support your fellow officer! I hope the DT/on duty injury mojo doesn't come around to visit you my friend. I personally wish him the best, and I hope the department does the right thing. I guess there are those here that would have the alterior motivations to be making such posts Boy did I get fooled by that "family atmosphere" bunk when I signed on to this train wreck.

That posts must be from his only friend at the department....you know the one he follows around like a "logistical" puppy dog. He created the environment by thinking he is something he is not. From what I hear he thinks he is above "working" for some reason.

Also....to Mussolini....you are a supervisor...start "supervising" and quit "finding" stuff for us to do at three in the morning. Geez....I'll get my own DUI if I want to. We ALL know you are the greatest cop ever to walk the streets of USF, how about letting us find our way now.

Peace Out

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast