kryptonite

Thread: kryptonite

kryptonite

they've found our weakness everyone...rambling posts that have nothing to do with law enforcement.
    looks like we're gonna have to wait this one out for a while. :cry:

Re: kryptonite

If you dont like the subject, or it doesnt have enough BLOOD,GUTS,GLORY and OORAHH in it, start one yourself. Be a leader and start a subject about law Enforcement that will give me a woody for a month and I will honor you in the halls of the P.D. Better yet, Regal me with stories of Heroism under fire, of the bravery of saving burning babies, etc. There arent that many stories out there, true ones anyway, give it a whirl any. But if your just going to complain that know one has anything to say, save your energy its pretty obvious.
    Pik

P.S. Just remember the difference between a War /Cop Story and a fairy tale, I expect the proper beginning.

this isn't pik/bill affairs.com

this isn't postanynonsensethatrunsthroughyourheadwhileyouresittingatyourcomputer.com

this isn't the place for posting chain mail type garbage

if YOU don't like what this website is all about, go elsewhere. those of us who have been on this site from the beginning don't want to see it turned into "well i'll argue with you bill...love pik.com"

Please tell me what the purpose of this site is. Is it a chance to ***** about everybody and everything? It cant be for law Enforcemenmt postings, or is it and nobody has anything to post.
    Pik

i don't want to jump in on the squabble, but you pretty much nailed it. this site, in my humble opinion, is for people to read about, gripe about, ***** and moan about anything related to law enforcement, including our collective problems.

i can tell that you dont really agree with that concept, but youre not going to change it. i've been sitting back watching you and bill add fuel to the fire, and i dont think you realize youre doing it.

i do agree with SOME of the things youre saying, but the bottom line is this; this site will cool off for a while, but when it does fire up again its going to go right back to the way its always been. :mrgreen:

Thanks for clearing that up for me Mr. Green, I sincerly mean that. Your are correct in saying that I dont agree with the concept, but to each his own. I also did not intentionally add fuel to the fire, but I'll be damned if I dont return fire when fired upon. How hard is it to say " Pik, we dont want to discuss this or that here, we want to ***** about this, gripe about that or pass word on this" Thanks again.
    Pik

Hey Pik,

Just to keep them happy, I LOVE YOU MAN.

I love all men and women who stand by their words and are brave enuff to sign their name to them.

I am a man of my word and I am personally proud of it. Let's see what I've brought up that has nothing to do with Law Enforcement...?

The up coming presidential election. Nah, that shouldn't have an effect on cops. The Florida govenorship didn't, why would the national election? Hmmm!

What else? Please tell me.

Y'all be safe out there

BSaum