HURRICANE RELIEF - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: HURRICANE RELIEF

You know what, you are absolutely right.......I'm sorry, what are you doing here?

CL - another stupid post.... you have wayyy too much time & not enough brains....
    Okay, guilty as charged. I'll admit it. I get a little bored when I am working a 12 hour day or sitting on a detail. I guess that I don't have enough really cool activities in my life like fantast football or binge drinking. What cop do you know that doesn't have too much time on their hands? I try to fill up my day with visits to the local Gas & Sips, but I can only peruse the Bargain Trader so many times. I guess after I mastered the basic skills of spelling and punctuation, I got a little bored with posting barely articulate anonymous snipes, so I got a little more creative. I branched out. I started making up phony names instead of just going by guest. I started pointing out foibles. Maybe you can tell us all how you manage to stay so busy and still find the time to post such well written anonymous comments. You must be exhausted when you go to bed at night.

gene needs his own thread !

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456