HURRICANE RELIEF - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: HURRICANE RELIEF

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously?
    To the spineless, pathetic, piece of shizzat that so eloquently responded to my last post (under the ingenious and equally brave name.... "guest").
    Yes, Gene. It's me that has this all confused. Not you. That's it. I'm backwards, you're completely normal.

All of the other people on here who have called you a drama queen are also wrong. You're the best. You saved hundreds of lives in New York after 9/11. I heard that Routers did a survey of New Yorkers and they said that the people of New York felt that the actual search and rescue teams were actually LESS effective than you. If it wasn't for your "efforts," nothing would have been done there.

Now, go back to saving the starving children of Haiti, and make sure to tell everyone about it. You're a good guy, Gene. Really. And when you get done with your Haiti trip, maybe you can get a bunch of Haitian relics put into a huge frame and put it in your living room to remind you of how good of a person you are.

Don't you see that everyone realizes that you do things like this for attention, Gene? Just stop TRYING to get attention and do things for a good cause without telling anyone about it.

WOW - Once again - this "guest" really has GD pegged for who he really is....... This is his new cause. He is over the Baker act & his so-called "cancer" and the sympathy from these has subsided to a minimum, so he is out to champion a new cause - HAITI !!!! Go get em' little guy - the sky is falling - the sky is falling.....

I THINK SOMEONE ON THE WROMG WEB SITE THIS IS LEOAFFAIRS NOT LIMOAFFAIRS GET A LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I THINK SOMEONE ON THE WROMG WEB SITE THIS IS LEOAFFAIRS NOT LIMOAFFAIRS GET A LIFE
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH good one.......

Not the place to grind your axes fellas.... We all know who you are........

Not the place to grind your axes fellas.... We all know who you are........
    if u wanna help out do it, if not dont why rip him?? all the reat of the shizzat about gd who cares leave it alone..someday you can be in a tough spot and we'll see how you do and how you react

The suspension of Voltaire has ended, so now I can weigh in on this post.

Where would all of you bada$$ assassin cops be without GD to make you feel stronger? You complain that he is doing this for attention, so what do you do? You give him attention. While I won't argue that GD is somewhat attention starved, it's pretty obvious that you guys need him. What does that make you in this symbiotic relationship? Attention pushers?

Without GD in the picture, you would have to worry about the focus turning on your flaws. "I'm not an idiot. You know who's an idiot? GD. Yeah, we can all agree on that. Right? Let's go have a beer like chums and talk about GD." It's nice having to have a shield to throw in front of the slings and arrows of your peers, isn't it? GD is the shield and the arrows are criticisms. It's an analogy.

No, the Haitian Relief effort is not the first cause into which I will shovel my money. However, those people are truly in need of help. People in Texas are homeless. People in Haiti are dying. There is a difference.

Furthermore, motive isn't really all that important. If I am choking in a restaurant, I don't care if the person that gives me the Heimlich Maneuver is doing it because they are a great humanitarian or they just want to end up on the news. I just want to get unchoked. Incidentally, the movie Choke comes out this month. I'll bet its going to be a hoot.

To GD: I don't think that this Forum was the best place to legitimately recruit help. There have to be call centers and volunteer organizations to help the cause. If you want to go and get involved, go do it.

To the rest of you, I'm sure you are safe. GD will do something so ridiculous that all of your sins will be washed away in a sea of anonymity, while our little microcosm points the finger at him. You'll scorn him for his desperate cries for attention, while you lavish attention on him to keep the fire buring brightly.

sounds like it is time to break out the straight jacket again, eh gene ?

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire
    No, the Haitian Relief effort is not the first cause into which I will shovel my money. However, those people are truly in need of help. People in Texas are homeless. People in Haiti are dying. There is a difference.
    Thank you for stating this fact. A post here starts as a serious post and ends up stupid as always! People in Texas and the mid-west are suffering, but most of them have homeowners or flood insurance and government assistance. Haiti barely has a government and with over 600 people DEAD from 4 storms in 4 weeks. Texans can count their blessings that they are in the U.S. and that there are people b***ching and complaining on this forum who haven't done sh*t for ANY of the relief efforts! Get over yourselves and grow up!

sounds like it is time to break out the straight jacket again, eh gene ?
    Yeah. Nothing crazier than trying to recruit people to pitch in for a charitable cause. Maybe we should lock all of those nutjobs at the Red Cross into a rubber room? Break out the thorazine! Habitat for Humanity is here!

I know I'm not a professional in the field of psychology, but I would have to say that GD's letter was a clear indication of a deep psychosis. I know he has issues, but I'm also kind of concerned about the kind of person who writes this kind of crap. I think I recall that torturing Gene is one of the tells of sociopathic tendencies.

You: "Gene is really weak. I've got him where I want him now. I will teach that Son of Bltch a lesson that he will never forget. I'll post something about him anonymously on LEO Affairs."

Your Friend: "Whoa, man. Do you think that's wise?"

You: "Yeah, it's safe. I won't even make up a name. In fact, I'll go the library so Gene and his authorities can never find out who did it."

Your Friend: "Don't they have cameras in the library?"

You: "That's why I'm driving to Naples to do this."

Your Friend: "Sweet. Let's wear ski masks and pour acid on our fingers to get rid of our prints."

The preceding was a dramatization. Actual events may have varied slightly.

Incidentally, I write stuff on here all of the time for attention. I forgot to add that. I can't really think of another reason to post crap on here. So, please, quote me and write me back.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast