Wow Bogie a whole 14 people
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wow Bogie a whole 14 people

Wow a whole 14 people showed up to the meeting. I guess there is problems in the Bogart Camp. Oh, and bythe way he didnt answer crap, as thought!

Re: Wow Bogie a whole 14 people

I am not sure what meeting you "attended" as there were several people there and Mr. Bogart answered questions for over two hours. As far as your lies, Mr. Bogart answered and addressed all of your FOB created questions and propaganda laced lies. He spoke to several issues and it is apparent to me that you are most unnerved by having the possibilty of a Sheriff who will hold you and the agency accountable for your actions, appearance, and overall job performance. Do us all a favor and go back to your Bon Bon soiled couch and continue to watch Oprah. Clearly your ignorance will not allow you to speak with any semblance of truth. You simply want to be able to continue to eat Pizza for breakfast and then go punch your time card. How about closing your flytrap and go about attempting to honor the profession you have signed on to represent. Mr. Bogart will return the agency to a presentable well driven force. Show up to the next meeting in person and then you may have the right to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wow a whole 14 people showed up to the meeting. I guess there is problems in the Bogart Camp. Oh, and bythe way he didnt answer crap, as thought!
    What ever helps you sleep better at night.
    :roll:

Was out of town, does anyone have a synopsis of what was asked and replied to?

Should have been there. Bogart was direct and answered the questions and those claiming he doesn't were not there. Even a couple of the boob's spies were there and I am sure they will post lies since we know their integrity or lack thereof. The meeting wednesday was even better. Wasn't joncon extremely critical of the sheriff before becoming one of the boobtroops? And Dreamer was also very critical and almost indignant of the sheriff's performance. But he too is a member of the boobtroop? What gives? Did Boob promise Jeff a job as real cop, or assure him he wouldn't fire joncon for publicly bashing him? Very interesting.

I noticed the margin of those employees for bob versus the ones against him was similar to 8 years ago with the number of those of us against cannon versus the ones for him. Gonna be interesting. For those afraid of the old cannon admin coming back? Don't count on Sheriff Bogart bringing them back. Also, why don't you question the logic in boob bringing munster back when he was found screwing around on duty with his friend's wife? He slept on duty and the cpl had to cover for him all the time. Remember the stevie boy car wash? I wish I still had my old STEP video of him asleep in his patrol car there.

Sheriff Bogart please change our name back to the pasco county sheriff's office.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Should have been there. Bogart was direct and answered the questions and those claiming he doesn't were not there. Even a couple of the boob's spies were there and I am sure they will post lies since we know their integrity or lack thereof. The meeting wednesday was even better. Wasn't joncon extremely critical of the sheriff before becoming one of the boobtroops? And Dreamer was also very critical and almost indignant of the sheriff's performance. But he too is a member of the boobtroop? What gives? Did Boob promise Jeff a job as real cop, or assure him he wouldn't fire joncon for publicly bashing him? Very interesting.

I noticed the margin of those employees for bob versus the ones against him was similar to 8 years ago with the number of those of us against cannon versus the ones for him. Gonna be interesting. For those afraid of the old cannon admin coming back? Don't count on Sheriff Bogart bringing them back. Also, why don't you question the logic in boob bringing munster back when he was found screwing around on duty with his friend's wife? He slept on duty and the cpl had to cover for him all the time. Remember the stevie boy car wash? I wish I still had my old STEP video of him asleep in his patrol car there.

Sheriff Bogart please change our name back to the pasco county sheriff's office.
    Yes I was there, and yes I am a Bob White Supporter. I have made no claims to anything of the contrary and I have not posted any lies about the recent meeting. Mr. Bogart knows me personally and he knows where I stand as I have talked to him several times, professionally, during this campaign. As for the comment, "Mr. Bogart answered and addressed all of your FOB created questions and propaganda laced lies", I only asked two questions, one to him personally, and one to the group. We did not ask any Propaganda related questions and we conducted ourselves as professionals. No one asked anyone to attend or not to attend, nor did anyone direct anyone to ask any questions. Mr. Bogart put up signs inviting all of us to come and speak with him which was an invitation that we accepted, nothing more, nothing less. There was nothing devious going on and we did not spy for anyone about anything. Just as Sheriff White has an open door policy, conducts meet the Sheriff meetings, and held the informal village inn meetings, so too did Mr. Bogart offer an open forum. It is too bad that more people did not take the opportunity to come and listen to both Sheriff White and Mr. Bogart. I am very tired of all the ill informed lies that are going around during this campaign and took the opportunity afforded to me to listen. I wish all of you could be professionals and stop making up things about people. Are you so insecure in your position that you feel the need to lash out at others? If you did not take the opportunity to ask both candidates any questions that you have of them, shame on you. If you did not make up your mind about who to support based on truth, not propaganda, shame on you. If you feel the need to bash those who agree to disagree with others, shame on you. As for me and my friends, we choose to be professionals. I only wish the same for you, so think before you question other's integrity.

Funny how you speak of integrity. You haven't either the knowledge or inclination of the meaning of integrity and your past will catch up with you before too long so enjoy the ride you are on while it lasts.

So it is confirmed by a Bogart insider.....they are watching you ....don't question them or you will pay the consequences IF Bogart is elected. Please, for everyone's sake, stay away from Bogart.

MORE RESPONSES FROM CAMP LIAR.

AMAZING HOW LONG IT TOOK TROY AND THE ICE PRINCESS TO POST THESE LIES.

SO IF YOUR THEORY IS CORRECT, IF WHITE WINS, DOES THAT MEAN DEREMER WILL BE A MAJOR IN THE JAIL???????

Quote Originally Posted by We All Knew It
    So it is confirmed by a Bogart insider.....they are watching you ....don't question them or you will pay the consequences IF Bogart is elected. Please, for everyone's sake, stay away from Bogart.
    Would you FOB'S give it a rest. Bogart is not going after anyone, especially those with the balls to show up and listen. Those who post that Bogart is the Boogie man, who will come after someone, are not quoting Bogart. There are some who are just very fed up with things and are expressing their own dissatisfaction. They do not represent the Bogart camp and you all know it. So stop with the lies already and get a life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast