LAMBERTI HAS DISTRICT CHIEFS DISTRIBUTE SIGNS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LAMBERTI HAS DISTRICT CHIEFS DISTRIBUTE SIGNS

When will Lamberti finally stop ordering the district chiefs to help his campaign. Does he know some of us DON'T WANT HIM BACK? I was given 20 signs to give to neigbors and friends. THIS BS HAS TO STOP!

Re: LAMBERTI HAS DISTRICT CHIEFS DISTRIBUTE SIGNS

Quote Originally Posted by YackoJoe
    When will Lamberti finally stop ordering the district chiefs to help his campaign. Does he know some of us DON'T WANT HIM BACK? I was given 20 signs to give to neigbors and friends. THIS BS HAS TO STOP!
    Who says Lamberti ordered it? From what I heard, the District Chiefs requested signs to give out in their districts. I also know there are several parties given by district chiefs for him too. Most of them know they're out the door when Lamberti gets in and cleans house so they are trying what they can to save their jobs.

Was this on BSO time? It sounds illegal.

Another step backward into the Cronyism of the Navarro days. Asking Deputies for contributions. Asking to distribute political signs, if it's true. This is disappointing. Any employee that contributed money to either canidate sold their soul. They are part of the problem here because they are looking to get ahead not by merit but by buying their way in. Just another day at corrupt BSO. Both canidates should have refused to accept contributions from employees. Broward politics. Always take the low road.

Quote Originally Posted by The culture will never change
    Another step backward into the Cronyism of the Navarro days. Asking Deputies for contributions. Asking to distribute political signs, if it's true. This is disappointing. Any employee that contributed money to either canidate sold their soul. They are part of the problem here because they are looking to get ahead not by merit but by buying their way in. Just another day at corrupt BSO. Both canidates should have refused to accept contributions from employees. Broward politics. Always take the low road.

Yet another Mary arises from the dark hole. If this is so disappointing to you then quit, and stop taking Lamberti's money. These people ARE supporting the best man for the job, YOU have a problem with that, then what's your agenda? We all have the right to vote (as employees) and the right to donate (as employees). Get over it and be a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Yet another Mary arises from the dark hole. If this is so disappointing to you then quit, and stop taking Lamberti's money. These people ARE supporting the best man for the job, YOU have a problem with that, then what's your agenda? We all have the right to vote (as employees) and the right to donate (as employees). Get over it and be a man.
    Oh so now if you work for BSO it Lamberti's money, Gee i though that it was the People Of Broward County's money,,maybe someone need to make sure that Lamberti not spending it like its his money,,I see Lamberti supporter still try to use Fear and Intimidation ,,great plan keep it up every day more and more Lamberti supporter coming over to Scott Israel ,,Thanks for your help :snicker:

Vote for Scott Israel the next Sheriff of Broward County

If being a man in your eyes means selling my soul than I'm not a man in your eyes. Since when is it Lamberti's money? There is nothing wrong with supporting a canidate. When that canidate or his supporters use county equipment or time for their election as alleged then I have a problem with that. You apparently don't and resort to name calling. Typical. My agenda is a sheriff's election with pride in service with integrity. Or is that just a slogan? Maybe you should go back to your dark hole under Lamberti's desk.

Quote Originally Posted by YackoJoe
    Surely your nose is gonna grow....TP Stay Safe

Learn to spell Chief...Stay Safe TP

If being a man in your eyes means selling my soul than I'm not a man in your eyes. Since when is it Lamberti's money? There is nothing wrong with supporting a canidate. When that canidate or his supporters use county equipment or time for their election as alleged then I have a problem with that. You apparently don't and resort to name calling. Typical. My agenda is a sheriff's election with pride in service with integrity. Or is that just a slogan? Maybe you should go back to your dark hole under Lamberti's desk.

I know that many District Chefs, after dinner was served, have distributed signs. It really doesn't matter since Lamberti will win easily.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast