Rebuttals - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rebuttals

Re: Rebuttals

...THERES NUTHIN BUT COPS AND RETIRED COPS ON HERE. WE CAN SMELL B.S. PRETTY GOOD.
    Well I agree and disagree with you on this comment. You see, a good cop/good retired cop can smell BS, however others couldn't detect a dirty sanchez :snicker:

i hear pete roc didnt get swat. funny, he's the most tactically experienced person who tryed out. tm and jk doling out some more punishment from their pulpits? great leadership and management skills, guys. to hell with morale and the team concept. remember, you two are the only ones who are important. we're all here to serve you. if you gotta step on someones career or get somebody hurt, so be it. i mean after all, its not you whos gonna be first through the door. when you guys travel to all those leadership and executive seminars, do you ever realize you are the bad example in all their stories? anyway, great job putting the slap on pete roc., and rewarding his pos sgt. lesson #1 in hbpd management: treat everybody like sh%t and make sure everone is miserable, except those who will feed you egos and bow their heads in your presence. hey jim, did you at least tell pete yourself or did you have somebody else do it? lemme guess.... :evil:

WOW...I've been gone for almost 10 years and I see things haven't changed! I'm sure the chief still has his do-boys that will bow to his every request, weather legal or illegal, ethical or unethical...Love ya' Tommy Boy!!

The above post was above the belt! RoseLee (or Rosalee) however...poor thing...she dedicated her LIFE to Tommy and
    poof.. Let her name RIP...we all know the truth..

Who filled the shoes of Kratman? I missed the last Batman and Robin episode (Fatman and Bobbin)

SPEAKING OF TM & JK, HOW COME "ANOTHER" AND "HALLANDALE" DON'T POST ANYMORE. WE MISS THE WAY THEY WOULD COMPLIMENT THEMSELVES IN THE THIRD PERSON, LIKE - 'MAGILL AND KIRCHOFF WERE/ARE GREAT COPS' OR 'MAGILL SURE IS A GREAT CHIEF, I HOPE HE DOESNT GET HIRED SOMEWHERE ELSE...' OFTEN WONDER IF THEY DID IT JUST BECAUSE THEY LOVE THEMSELVES SO MUCH OR THEY WANTED US 2 BELIVE THERE WERE SO MANY SUPPORTERS FOR THEM OUT THERE. IS THAT THE SAME FOR THE COMMISHES AND JOY POSTING ON SUNSENTINEL?

What is a ***** boob ??

where's marsha ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123