Next Big Story - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next Big Story

Re: Next Big Story

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Taco Ardiente gives me the brown mist....
    Oooooff..... Try La Mexicana, go for lunch or early dinner and the stuff is made fresh. Of course if your not used to it, it'll only give you the tan half solids! :lol:

Ikejr, The Texans and I would get along great. I have been a John Wayne fan since birth. Does that count? :P

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogg
    Taco Ardiente gives me the brown mist....
    Oooooff..... Try La Mexicana, go for lunch or early dinner and the stuff is made fresh. Of course if your not used to it, it'll only give you the tan half solids! :lol:

Ikejr, The Texans and I would get along great. I have been a John Wayne fan since birth. Does that count? :P
    Good stuff, especially the breakfast tacos and the carne giusada.

Still waiting for it. IkeJr, when is it gonna hit? KR is already taking over, DH wants to handle the big IA's before he leaves, so, what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogg
    Still waiting for it. IkeJr, when is it gonna hit? KR is already taking over, DH wants to handle the big IA's before he leaves, so, what gives?

DevilDogg....sorry but I just returned from Texas and trying to get back on Florida time. But back to your question.....and just to clarify from what I know KR has not taken over and your DH is still 100% in control (proof exists); as for your DH handling the big IA's prior...I have no knowledge of that. Your original question was "what is the next big story". My knowledge is that the next big story has no association with IA's (if I am understanding what you mean by IA's) but it definately fits the profile of "big story". :wink:

WTF are you talking about Captain Circle Talk?

WTF are you talking about Captain Circle Talk?

Now THAT is fuunny.... :lol:

Ike, Who knows what it will be and when. I can imagine it will be another black eye for the S.O. However, one thing I've learned in my tenure at this agency, most are like a tank, take a hit and still complete the mission, regardless of the adversity set before us. Plus, it is done with the utmost professionalism and resolve.

And for all you naysayers, I said MOST!

Every “Big Story” I’ve witnessed in this agency over 25 years have never taken down the Sheriff, never ruined the agency or anything else some fools dream will happen when the “big one” hits. At worst (or at best) someone loses their job, maybe goes to federal prison, gets publicly embarrassed, but that’s all. It all actually blows over pretty quick and life (the job) goes on. So big deal about the next big one, who cares. It’ll probably turn out not to be so big after all.

Every “Big Story” I’ve witnessed in this agency over 25 years have never taken down the Sheriff, never ruined the agency or anything else some fools dream will happen when the “big one” hits. At worst (or at best) someone loses their job, maybe goes to federal prison, gets publicly embarrassed, but that’s all. It all actually blows over pretty quick and life (the job) goes on. So big deal about the next big one, who cares. It’ll probably turn out not to be so big after all.
    I would agree "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime." But we all know there are those who are protected no matter what they do. That is a serious concern. This agency does an excellent job of skirting the truth, but perhaps they are all like this. I do not pretend to be an expert, however I do have a problem when punishment varies by who you are.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123