These people must not work at the OPD

These people must not work at the OPD

From Bill Saum
    To all of you brave soldiers of the US constitution.

I love how you are completely incapable of identifying yourselves but have a true nack for identifying others with the titles: tits - gutless "f" wonders - and other assundry statements. PLEASE ......................................

Please be careful out there...

Re: These people must not work at the OPD

first of all, if you feel the need to idnetify yourself on this forum, feel free. however, the entire point of this website is to be able to annonymously voice your opinion. we're not going to change that fact, its the entire point of the website. if you don't like other people being able to say what they feel while remaining annnonymous, don't log on and read the forums.

respectfully,
    ANNONYMOUS

p.s. have a safe day IN there detective

Re: These people must not work at the OPD

I must admit you are correct. I have told other that freedom of speech a right. Just please do your homework. If you feel the desire to call names - no one can stop you - you have that right. We were all allowed to do so in grade school and still have that right. GOD BLESS AMERICA

I hope you were not making a mockery of my ending statement. I really want you all to be safe. I put my time in during a safer era. I was only shot at twice and never hit so please don't anyone reading this think I am being snide or shortsighted, I know you all face very real dangers. Y'all are in my prayers and thoughts a lot of the time.

Please be carefiul out there
    Bsaum :cop: