records

Thread: records

Post records

Atleast the records clerk got a 1500.00 per year raise. Maybe we can take a three hour lunch, work four days a week, have the ofc.'s put their crash reports the system, and dispatchers put in the tickets and warnings. Makes me want to go get implants for that kind of raise.

Re: records

From Bill Saum
    For your information. They forgot to give her a raise last year when the rest of us got one. She was promised one this year to make up for it. Thats called "DOING THE RIGHT THING".
    Have a safe day...

Records deserved the raise. Last year when the workshops were taking place she was past over and forgotten. She was handed the responsiblitity of being dispatch supervisor with no additional pay for a whole year. They would not make it retroactive and they would not go back after they discovered the error made and make it right. I have no idea what you are talking about 3 hour lunch breaks because that is absolutely not true. As to the 4 day work weeks all the Detectives and the Secretaries are on that schedule. And to be honest if you checked the amount of hours they all work you would see the City actually gets more time from them then they pay for.

Please stop bashing your fellow workers. This does not solve anything and makes a hostile environment for everyone to work in.

records deserved a raise , her work load tripled with the new spillman system !! Maybe now she wont have to work 3 jobs to make ends meet.

Absolutely Freaking Amazing!!! You people have had this web site for quite a while now, and Im just now hearing about it, and when i get on here all I see is a bunch of B.S.! I cannot beleive that we have employees who are willing to run towards the sound of gunfire, but yet who hide in the shadows of a computer and snipe at there fellow Officers and Civilian Employees. I am not talking about whether you post your name or not, Im talking about bringing your problem to the person or persons and working it out instead calling out names and such on the computer for the whole world to read. Speaking from my own personal experience, I have walked off jobs with less tension than what you all are creating, I refuse to fall out with a heart attack worrying about whether or not the person coming to rescue me has just been promoted, or if they are busy sleeping, eating a 3 hour lunch or whatever else we can think of to post on the internet for all Agencies to read. Records got a raise, good for her, So-So made Sgt, Good for Him, Golden boy cant be touched, so what. In the long run how is any of this going to affect the way we do our job, hopefully it wont, because I dont care who comes when I call for 10-94, as long as you come. I dont wear an Official uniform right now, but Im still a member of this Department, so take what I write with a grain of salt, like it, hate it, or don't give it a second thought, my conscious is clean.
    Semper Fi
    Pik

P.S. Semper Fi means always faithful in Latin, the Official Motto of the Marine Corps

Records deserved the raise. Last year when the workshops were taking place she was past over and forgotten. She was handed the responsiblitity of being dispatch supervisor with no additional pay for a whole year. They would not make it retroactive and they would not go back after they discovered the error made and make it right. I have no idea what you are talking about 3 hour lunch breaks because that is absolutely not true. As to the 4 day work weeks all the Detectives and the Secretaries are on that schedule. And to be honest if you checked the amount of hours they all work you would see the City actually gets more time from them then they pay for.

Please stop bashing your fellow workers. This does not solve anything and makes a hostile environment for everyone to work in.
    thanks for clearing that up for us, chief :wink:

Bettye and Pik

Thanks for the statements and good team work. That's the way this thing is supposed to work. We're supposed to support each other. Being anonomous is for the rightfully scared public who do not carry guns and wear vests. :cop:

I hope these anonomous people took the noted complaints to the Chief asking for clarification. SURELY THEY DID.

Bsaum

Y'all be careful out there

Quote Originally Posted by bg1seven
    Bettye and Pik

Thanks for the statements and good team work. That's the way this thing is supposed to work. We're supposed to support each other. Being anonomous is for the rightfully scared public who do not carry guns and wear vests. :cop:

I hope these anonomous people took the noted complaints to the Chief asking for clarification. SURELY THEY DID.

Bsaum

at least now we know who to be quiet around. if you see em walkin around the corner, do me a favor and yell 10-012.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bg1seven
    Bettye and Pik

Bsaum

at least now we know who to be quiet around. if you see em walkin around the corner, do me a favor and yell 10-012.
    I don't know who you :twisted: are, but you obviously do not work for my department. Wees a team

Be safe
    Bill Saum

sounds like there's 2 teams :snicker: :snicker: