the big scary petition

the big scary petition

from one officer to another, thank you to those of you who signed the petition. those that didn't sign, shame. those that took their names off after signing, even worse.
    remember, the strong will ALWAYS prey on the weak. its why our job is neccessary and its human nature. right now, the powers that be are smelling blood in the water. whether you meant to or not, taking your names off the petition was like putting a crack in the dam. the admin. already found out how fractured we are when the union got voted out. now the admin. knows that we cannot stand up as one for what we think is right.

the bottom line is, now we have no union to stand up for us and we try to stand up ourselfs, some officers cut us off at the knees.
    i for one can't wait to see whats around the corner. the more crap they shove down our throats, the more those of you who voted out the union cry. i'm loving it. :snicker:

Re: the big scary petition

The ones that took their names off are the same yardbirds that help vote out the union my hand has been forced ha! ha!