Another Question for David Morgan

Another Question for David Morgan

With all of his vast education, experience and knowledge why is it that he only attained the rank of Major? For those non military people Officers are promoted "automatically" from O-1 to O-3. O-4 and above are selected based on fitness reports and thier ability to lead. Its obvious the Air Force saw something they did not like about him and kept him at a rank where he could do no harm or damage to the units under his command. Is this the type of leadership we want here?

Re: Another Question for David Morgan

For that matter, why was he selected for FBI and Air Force Special Investigations training, but he didnt attend? These are two of the premier investigative agencies in the world, and yet, he chooses instead to start his own rinky dink business following cheating husbands and workers comp swindlers, and somehow that qualifies him to lead a 1,000 man agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Dooley
    For that matter, why was he selected for FBI and Air Force Special Investigations training, but he didnt attend? These are two of the premier investigative agencies in the world, and yet, he chooses instead to start his own rinky dink business following cheating husbands and workers comp swindlers, and somehow that qualifies him to lead a 1,000 man agency.
    That is right on target Dooley. Why didn't he get a job as a Chief of Police somewhere with all his experience?

Maybe the PNJ can answer some of these questions. The guy does not add up. I have a friend that did 25 years in the USAF (Security Forces) and he never heard of a position that anyone had that would provide anything remotely near the experience Morgan claims to have. Not even the CO over all of the Security Forces.

The guy slams McNesby (not defending him) for saying he "attended" PJC and Troy because he did not graduate and stated (in writing) that he felt it was an attempt to mislead the public on his qualifications. So maybe it was. However, it pales in comparison to the misleading tales of experience that Morgan has spun around himself.

I mean, for God's sake, they guy is saying he managed an 2.5 times more cops and civilians than at the Jacksonville (Duval) Sheriff's Office.

The guy is all ego, has zero clue about law enforcement, spins the truth and has surrounded himself with cop-hating morons who are professional blamers yet do nothing to proactively prevent anything because then there will be nothing for them to blame people for...

"When I was not directly supervising those 5000 personal directly under my supervision that I was in charge of and supervised as the Assistant Chief of Police in the Air Force (did I mention I was in charge and have more experience and education than everyone?) and had already prepared my multi-million dollar budget, I was dating Morgan Fairchild... Yeah, that's the ticket."

Sure Morgan, and everyone at the ECSO is a thug, lowlife, can't think, is an insider, a Good Ol' Boy who does not have the education and experience to run the Sheriff's Office. Well, we have the first and most important ingredient and you don't -- we are not liars.

Great post, but you will only be attacked and called names for making a good point.

We may be attacked, but if there is just one person out there that "sees the light" and turns away from Morgan and his fairytale police dreams, it was worth being attacked.

We will never change the minds of the die hard supports... I'm hoping to reach the undecided people who have some common sense.

Still no answer? Thats what I thought.