firing of barry - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: firing of barry

Re: firing of barry

No need to hate. Just because you didn't get cake from French and the rest of the scum that work there. :cop:

Is something going on? Why are all the good officers leaving or getting fired? It seems ever since Barry left there has been a number of good officers leaving for whatever reasons.

At least you still have Cpl. Harper maybe he can get the department squared away, I am surprised such a great officer has stayed there and not found a better agency. That place would be overrun with drug dealers and general bad dudes if Harper wasn't there being proactive. Really Cpl. Harper should be one of the Lieutenants by now or at least running the training program. Most of the officers there kinda joke around and act laid back, Cpl. Harper is very intelligent, knowledgable and very serious about police work and officer safety. I was really impressed by him and his dedication, keep up the good work Cpl. Harper someone will wake up and see you are the best officer there.

Maybe you guys should stop letting officers go or running them off and make Cpl. Harper a supervisor, I would imagine his squad would do more work and have better stats than the other three squads combined. I know the community is a safer place with Cpl. Harper on the job. :idea:

Thats to funny, Billy, Why are you writing about yourself????

I doubt Billy wrote that. The spelling is correct.

your momma wrote it

My momma...joe momma

Any word on what Barry is doing now? I miss him. He was better than half the scum we have now

Barry is putting in for Chief. Guide you idiots to the holy land

Exclamation Re: firing of barry

Quote Originally Posted by ImissBarry
    Any word on what Barry is doing now? I miss him. He was better than half the scum we have now

Dan,

Get over no longer being here you probably enjoy pasco county better anyway. You can't remain upset forever, and remember kids do not steal a car wash!!!

That's pretty funny that you think I'm Dan. I needed a good read tonight. Since you seem to know so much about what happened, you must have a copy of the investigation. Oh wait, there was NEVER an investigation. Our Major decided that Dan had to go because he called out some issues that were wrong and even illegal. We lost a great officer because of the Major. Look at how many experienced officers he has chased off for one reason or another. But more importantly, now he is the one who is unemployed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast