OFF DUTY DETAILS. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Exclamation Re: OFF DUTY DETAILS.

We still luv you guy's.............................I want a Pork Chop

Re: OFF DUTY DETAILS.

Quote Originally Posted by OneFatDispatcher
    We still luv you guy's.............................I want a Pork Chop
    Hey Fat D, if you lose some of the weight I will throw you a Pork.............................bahahahah without the chop too.

I AM GHOSTRIDER

See just like me I misspelled you

I could say so many things about the *****ing, whining, griping and such that I read here.

We all have issues, we all have concerns, its a fact of life.

Deputies have heart ache on the road, complaints about response time, stats, no available details, *****y dispatchers and the pay. Not every deputy on the road is not the best trained or most ethical out there.

Dispatchers have complaints as well. Not every dispatcher is fat. Some of them dont watch any soaps. and not every disptacher wants to **** a deputy.

No job is perfect, hence its title JOB not pleasure.

Grow up. GROW UP.

Quit bashing the disputachers who have issues of their own. Quit bashing the deputies who have problems of their own.

GROW UP.

I hope most of the people that works here have this kind of mentality. I have worked with enough babies and kids and unmature adults that I am ready to work with a bunch of adults that know how to do their job and not owrry about other people's problems enough to ***** about them but to want to help them.

Wow. It sounds like someone peed in your Wheaties! All of you. Yes, morale is bad. No, we can't afford to live here. Yes, there are bad deputies. Yes, there are bad dispatchers. Yes, there is favoritism. Yes, yes, and more yes. BUT, there are also good deputies and dispatchers. Some of us have been here for many, many years. We've seen this all before. It's just a pattern that the S.O. goes through. Back in DeFoor's time and early Roth, there were several years we didn't get raises either. For several months, dispatch has not much overtime. Those deputies who were working OT can verify that it's not available. We all know that the Road Patrol doesn't have any OT either. The deputies may want to combine forces up the chain of command to complain about the off-duty details. One person whining is not the same as 60 deputies and detectives demanding change. The major leaders of the FOP have retired recently, so the FOP needs to find its voice again. It's going to be a while before the FOP is a force again. So, it's up to us to stop complaining and start taking action. We should stop talking down against others to make ourselves feel better (i.e. young dispatcher, traffic deputy). We all have stories of beling hurt or violated by the S.O. in some way, and now we are trying to hurt others by smearing them. Stop the madness. And, if any of you feel that you've been screwed bad enough that you can spew venom at anyone, be a man and leave your real name and number. I will call you directly and we can discuss the violations (no KY was used with me several times). I guarantee whatever you've been through is preschool compared to my experiences.

[quote="#1KeysDeputy"] Who cares! Every day that is worked, dispatchers get nasty, and throw attitude at the Deputies constantly. They always have an excuse for everything. "Our computers are running sooo slow" or "there's a trainee in here".

This post really pisses me off because obviously whatever idiot wrote this has never had to sit in this room for 12 hours at a time. If he or she did they would know that it IS frustrating for us to have a trainee in the room. It is as much of a headache for us as it is for the deputies. Unfortunately, the radio operator is only able to provide whatever info the calltaker gives. We are not the ones that take the inital call, but we are the ones that are talked to like s*&t when they don't get the info right away. What we need to remember is that we all started new at some point. It is also frustrating for us and we are expected to be patient when there is a new deputy on the road. BTW when my computer is running slow I write things down so that I don't have to have the deputy wait. Also, the REASON I started in dispatch was so that I was able to get the "in" to get sponsored and get into the academy. Now with all of the budget cuts that is not happening right now. I saw another post earlier that stated that dispatchers are in dispatch because they can't "hack" it on the road. I know plenty of deputies that started in dispatch. Most of the deputies come from corrections or dispatch, very few that I know come into being a deputy. I also try my hardest at work everyday to make a difference and help out deputies. I resent comments that we are just rude and give attitudes all the time. I don't want to be judged along with everyone. Sorry if we are not always cheerful, but you as deputies should know that the majority of our job is dealing with shitty people that hate us. They are not super friendly when they call in here either. I can't change locations, or go hang out at the shell and socialize and take a break after a traumatic event. I am stuck in the same room w/ the same people for 12 hours. I think we should be a little more appreciated for what we do instead of what you think we do.

by TStory on 09/29/08 13:45:19

I had no knowledge this website even exsisted until it was brought to my attention reference comments that were being posted on a national site for all to read about our division.

Im sure the original intention of this site was to be an informative engine or a professional forum, not an open invite to air dirty office laundry, tainted opinions, or personal insults.

I couldnt help but notice that in all of the posting that I have read there isnt any "fat ,overpaid, imcompetent dispatchers" critiquing, critizing, and attacking officers nationally. Perhaps, just maybe, dispatchers possess some positives!

not fat, not a mon-hoe, and not afraid to use my real name....

[quote=J. Greene]
    Quote Originally Posted by "#1KeysDeputy":1kmyhesq
    Who cares! Every day that is worked, dispatchers get nasty, and throw attitude at the Deputies constantly. They always have an excuse for everything. "Our computers are running sooo slow" or "there's a trainee in here".

This post really pisses me off because obviously whatever idiot wrote this has never had to sit in this room for 12 hours at a time. If he or she did they would know that it IS frustrating for us to have a trainee in the room. It is as much of a headache for us as it is for the deputies. Unfortunately, the radio operator is only able to provide whatever info the calltaker gives. We are not the ones that take the inital call, but we are the ones that are talked to like s*&t when they don't get the info right away. What we need to remember is that we all started new at some point. It is also frustrating for us and we are expected to be patient when there is a new deputy on the road. BTW when my computer is running slow I write things down so that I don't have to have the deputy wait. Also, the REASON I started in dispatch was so that I was able to get the "in" to get sponsored and get into the academy. Now with all of the budget cuts that is not happening right now. I saw another post earlier that stated that dispatchers are in dispatch because they can't "hack" it on the road. I know plenty of deputies that started in dispatch. Most of the deputies come from corrections or dispatch, very few that I know come into being a deputy. I also try my hardest at work everyday to make a difference and help out deputies. I resent comments that we are just rude and give attitudes all the time. I don't want to be judged along with everyone. Sorry if we are not always cheerful, but you as deputies should know that the majority of our job is dealing with shitty people that hate us. They are not super friendly when they call in here either. I can't change locations, or go hang out at the shell and socialize and take a break after a traumatic event. I am stuck in the same room w/ the same people for 12 hours. I think we should be a little more appreciated for what we do instead of what you think we do.
    [/quote:1kmyhesq]

this is funny........as far as dealing with rude people on the phone????? well, we deal with them face to face. also, try telling your trainee people to get more complete descripitions on the house, suspect clothing, etc before hanging up the phone.

I must say Im glad the harsh comments have stopped for a little while. It has caused alot of uproar. I have been caught up in it too, because close friends of mine were being trashed, I felt the need to trash the people trashing them, and Im sure in the course of that, I trashed someone else's friend (and so on, and so on) This site has brought some good topics to light, but has also brought out the worst in people also, including myself. I hope everyone can move foward into a different light now. Out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123