How green is our grass?

How green is our grass?

When you guys and gals get some time, browse some of these other dept. forums. Some of the scandals and gripes I've read elsewhere has made our forum look pretty tame. That makes me thankful to be associated with the CCSO. Even when it does get bad here and we're crawling up each others butts, name calling and the like, I still look around and think, man it's nice to be here.

What say you?

Re: How green is our grass?

I say drop the Bill O'Reilly lines.

Quote Originally Posted by veteranrookie
    When you guys and gals get some time, browse some of these other dept. forums. Some of the scandals and gripes I've read elsewhere has made our forum look pretty tame. That makes me thankful to be associated with the CCSO. Even when it does get bad here and we're crawling up each others butts, name calling and the like, I still look around and think, man it's nice to be here.

What say you?
    +1

This is a great place to work. Every workplace is a living, breathing, soap opera, some are worse than others. Compared to some other agencies, this place isn't so bad when it comes to the drama. Just look at the other boards and see that there is tremendous infighting, politics and actual hatred by other employees and citizens. The grass is always greener over the septic tank. Sensible people wouldn't leave here (now) and lose a ton of money trying to sell their house let alone taking a $20,000, $30,000 or $50,000 pay cut by going to a different agency depending on your pay grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I say drop the Bill O'Reilly lines.
    lol, you're right it is. I must have been channeling him, hmmm.

Oh BTW, 1-800-Guest, I LOVE the ta-tas! This could be one of those times where I wish they allowed more pixels in the Avatars.... Ohhh say can you seeeeeee!

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

I agree...we do have it pretty good here...but it can always be better. I believe that this agency makes legitimate efforts to be better. My 2 cents....

Yeah most weeds are green too, so they can hopefully blend in. I can only pray and hope that KR will be the gardner that removes the weeds and not plant large trees or shrubs or put up decorative ornaments to hide the weed problem.

Are those the Costa Rican weeds that I keep hearing about? I hear those are really hard to get rid of. They get themselves woven into the fabric of the rest of the good plant life.

I think p0rky and b0ne weeds.