Alea Iacta Est
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Alea Iacta Est

Alea Iacta Est

T.H., A.R., B.W., M.Y., J.F........whose next?????????? you would think the SWAT commander would have a better handle on his boyz.... if it werent for swat IA would hve to lay off people....

Arrow Re: Alea Iacta Est

Poor T.H. What could Mr Man boobies have done this time :snicker: This Buds for you Super Detective. :devil:

Re: Alea Iacta Est

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry
    T.H., A.R., B.W., M.Y., J.F........whose next?????????? you would think the SWAT commander would have a better handle on his boyz.... if it werent for swat IA would hve to lay off people....
    You might think you look swell in your spruce greens, but the green of jealousy does nothing for you.

P.S. If you would really like to make a point, try doing it face to face with the people you are attempting to defame. Yes, that is sarcasm. You are a coward.

NO NO NO NO..............FACE TO FACE DOES NOT WORK AT MSO

I DONT WANT TO BE IN ... I.A. ... AND DEAL WITH THAT ALCOHOLIC LT.

THIS IS WHY LEO AFFAIRS HAS BEEN SUCH A HIT.....REMAIN ANNONYMOUS AND SPEAK YOUR MIND.

YOU MUST BE A ,KISS ARSE ADMIN BOY, TRYING TO THROW PEOPLE UNDER THE BUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry
    Lets see if the dynamic 5 get a slap on the wrist again by their SWAT buddy in I.A. (Mr. LT. Brown nozzzzer, I don't have a drinking problem, I always stop when I pass out.) Or it is swept under the rug just to protect the agency.....These are supposed to be MSO's elite. Yet, they can not control themselves and they think that they are above everyone in this agency just because they are in SWAT. ..They need to be made an example of......I will be watching this one very closely....

Post Re: Alea Iacta Est

This may be worth dropping a dime to the Media outlets. Better yet maybe FDLE should oversee this I.A. :?

A dime has already been dropped..........hang on to your seats boys...FDLE will be contacting you.

I.A. ...LT, make sure you have everything organized.....HIDE THE BEER BOTTLES.

THIS IS RESPONSE TO MR. TACKLEBERRY AND MR. GUEST COMMENTS. I'LL TELL YOU RIGHT UP FRONT WHAT I FEEL WITHOUT HIDING BEHIND SOME FAKE USER NAME. LETS SET SOMETHING STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU GO BASHING SOMEONES NAME OR UNIT YOU SHOULD NO WHAT YOUR EVEN TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU OPEN UP YOUR MOUTH. YEAH I'M A MEMBER OF THE SWAT TEAM AND HAVE BEEN FOR MANY YEARS AND DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME AS A PERSON JUST RESPECT ME FOR THE JOB I DO AND MY YEARS OF SERVICE. BEFORE YOU GO BASHING THESE INDIVIDUALS I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE PERSONNEL IN I.A. DO A GREAT JOB. TRUST ME IN 19 YEARS OF SERVICE WITH THIS FINE AGENCY I CAN TELL YOU FIRST HAND THAT THEY DO A GREAT JOB. IN REFERENCE TO THE INDIVIDUALS THAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT I DON'T EVEN HAVE ALL THE FACTS TO WHAT THEY DID OR DIDN'T DO, BUT REST ASSURED IF IT WAS MY FAMILY MEMBER BEING HELD HOSTAGE OR MY CHILD BEING SHOT AT DURING A SCHOOL SHOOTING YOU CAN COUNT ON IT THAT THESE MEN YOU ARE BASHING WOULD BE THE FIRST TO STEP INTO THAT LINE OF FIRE AND TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR FAMILY. YOU SAY, WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? BECAUSE I TRAIN WITH THESE MEN AND HAVE BEEN WITNESS TO THEIR ACTIONS DURING THE REAL LIFE AND DEATH ENCOUNTERS. NOW THAT BEING SAID WOULD YOU DO THE SAME? JUST BECAUSE WE WEAR CAMOS AND YOU WEAR SPRUCE GREEN DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT WERE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM. PEOPLE WE WILL NEVER WIN THIS WAR IF WE KEEP FIGHTING EACHOTHER. CALL IT JEALOUSY, GREED, GOSSIP, PERSONAL ISSSUES,OR WHAT EVER THE CASE MIGHT BE IT STINKS. BOTTOM LINE IS IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT A PERSON THEN SAY IT, OTHERWISE THOSE OF YOU WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

Well said Randy.........

Randy you have good intensions, but the brotherhood is long gone.
    Think of some of the people you have worked with, I know of one persons that is one of your favorites........KEYNAN........need i say more ??

I deal with supervisors and deputies on my squad that are just horrible.
    My Capt. at D3, is just unreal...and L112, worst of the worst.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast