A warning to the Officer Driving a marked unit - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: LAUDERHILL PD

[quote=LAUDERHILL PD]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Upset Citizen":p8yk3xe8
    To the officer who was driving a markerd Lauderhill Police vehicle, which was comming out of John U. Loyd State Park on Thursday August 28th at 2:30pm.

Should you really be going to the beach with others in your police car as I saw you in traffic doing. Also speeding. Tisk Tisk. I followed you for some time as you seemed to have no reguard for the speed and other cars you past with what appeared to be your family in the car. - FOR SHAME!! It made for a great picture.
    I have your car number and tag number, but consider this a freindly reminder to you abount the issues going on in your Department (as I have been reading on here). The last thing your fellow officers need is someone like you ruining it for the rest or you, having to go in and have to give a statement over something so silly and getting into trouble.

Next time I will !

An upset Dania resident
    Dear upset citizen,

First off, thanks for stopping by.

Second. I encourage you to stop by the Lauderhill PD to review our policies regarding take-home patrol vehicles. We are allowed to have family members in our vehicle when off-duty per Lauderhill policy. Sorry that you felt he was speeding but a very hard complaint to prove. First off, your vehicle must be caliberated for you to pace-clock and judge a vehicles speed. If your a citizen, you CANT speed but you claim that you followed our cruiser above the speed limit. Thats called admission of guilt sir. You can be cited for following behind a marked patol vehicle while speeding.

You can come in and complain but there must be proof of wrong-doing for anything to happen. Your word is not enough even if if you bring in 10 witnesses. And the most that would happen if this was proven would be a conversation between the officer and his immediate supervisor.

I dont get it. We bust our butts out there everyday for you, the citizen. Our cops are getting murdered, not killed, saving people like you. For crapsake, we have cops getting excecuted just for trying to protect someones vehicle rims. He died protecting a piece of property. We rarely get to eat everyday and run from call to call without complaining. And you have the nerve to bring an issue about a cop speeding? Thats disgusting. People like you make me sick.

Since you like checking out cop sites, go visit WWW.ODMP.ORG and pay respect to those that gave it all for you, the citizen.[/quote8yk3xe8]

Wow, you seem like a piece of work, in other words, a real alpha hotel. So, Mr John Q. Public sees you or one of your coworkers speeding to the beach with his family on board & you have the nerve to defend the guy & blast the citizen? I guess you think your s*** don't stink......real nice.

Re: LAUDERHILL PD

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by LAUDERHILL PD
    Quote Originally Posted by "Upset Citizen":2jl4vzvj
    To the officer who was driving a markerd Lauderhill Police vehicle, which was comming out of John U. Loyd State Park on Thursday August 28th at 2:30pm.

Should you really be going to the beach with others in your police car as I saw you in traffic doing. Also speeding. Tisk Tisk. I followed you for some time as you seemed to have no reguard for the speed and other cars you past with what appeared to be your family in the car. - FOR SHAME!! It made for a great picture.
    I have your car number and tag number, but consider this a freindly reminder to you abount the issues going on in your Department (as I have been reading on here). The last thing your fellow officers need is someone like you ruining it for the rest or you, having to go in and have to give a statement over something so silly and getting into trouble.

Next time I will !

An upset Dania resident
    Dear upset citizen,

First off, thanks for stopping by.

Second. I encourage you to stop by the Lauderhill PD to review our policies regarding take-home patrol vehicles. We are allowed to have family members in our vehicle when off-duty per Lauderhill policy. Sorry that you felt he was speeding but a very hard complaint to prove. First off, your vehicle must be caliberated for you to pace-clock and judge a vehicles speed. If your a citizen, you CANT speed but you claim that you followed our cruiser above the speed limit. Thats called admission of guilt sir. You can be cited for following behind a marked patol vehicle while speeding.

You can come in and complain but there must be proof of wrong-doing for anything to happen. Your word is not enough even if if you bring in 10 witnesses. And the most that would happen if this was proven would be a conversation between the officer and his immediate supervisor.

I dont get it. We bust our butts out there everyday for you, the citizen. Our cops are getting murdered, not killed, saving people like you. For crapsake, we have cops getting excecuted just for trying to protect someones vehicle rims. He died protecting a piece of property. We rarely get to eat everyday and run from call to call without complaining. And you have the nerve to bring an issue about a cop speeding? Thats disgusting. People like you make me sick.

Since you like checking out cop sites, go visit WWW.ODMP.ORG and pay respect to those that gave it all for you, the citizen.
    Wow, you seem like a piece of work, in other words, a real alpha hotel. So, Mr John Q. Public sees you or one of your coworkers speeding to the beach with his family on board & you have the nerve to defend the guy & blast the citizen? I guess you think your s*** don't stink......real nice.[/quote:2jl4vzvj]You make no sense. Are you for police or against police? Your message is vague. Are you saying "the guy" is the police officer. If my interpretation is correct, then it is actually you who are the alpha hotel. We defend each other in this line of work. This ain't no McDonalds, this is police work where our lives are in each other's hands ever day. I would defend my brother to the death and that should be how it is. Anyone who would not do the same belongs in retail work, Duke. So, lick my crack! :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123