A warning to the Officer Driving a marked unit - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: A warning to the Officer Driving a marked unit

I was with JLaG, when he loaded the sink into his marked patrol vehicle on oakland and university (Lowes)

What policy did he violate, let me think? NONE
    He was off duty and he was wearing sneakers not flip flops

If you have something negative to say about JLaG, which is your opinion is dead wrong!

Its called PUBLIC PERCEPTION. There must have been something wrong is a person called in an made a complaint.

He never thinks he does anything wrong, and never takes responsibility for his screw ups. You would think a guys that has been pastover, kicked out, and written up so much would start to learn. Guess not.

Thanks again for the extra attention now Joe. I am sure your Lowes trip didnt help our image or issues with the City Manager.

Its amazing, shoots a guy and walkes free, loads a sink and gets in trouble. This place is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Its called PUBLIC PERCEPTION. There must have been something wrong is a person called in an made a complaint.

He never thinks he does anything wrong, and never takes responsibility for his screw ups. You would think a guys that has been pastover, kicked out, and written up so much would start to learn. Guess not.

Thanks again for the extra attention now Joe. I am sure your Lowes trip didnt help our image or issues with the City Manager.

Its amazing, shoots a guy and walkes free, loads a sink and gets in trouble. This place is amazing
    no you are amazing. who are you to criticize joe in a public forum? you are not one of his peers (at least i hope to god your not). if you are anyone who can benefit from a fop contract then you are screwing yourself over with your outward display of non-unity.

Just like joe's trip to Lowes didnt help our image much, neither did this nice display trash talking. So thank you for the extra attention, typical unprofessional "cop" who is partly responsible for us not having a contract. Faranda is very fond of people like you. He knows that as long as we cant unite like the FD did then he can playgames with us as long as he feels.

Just look at FD, do you see them do anything like this, this is sick! Go find Joe if you have beef with him for what ever he did and chew his you know what out. Just stop making us look like a bunch a babies that can't get along and unite, at least long enough to get a contract.

Hopefully the new Sgt on JL's shift will start to clip his wings. Paper is a coming!!!! :devil:

Its just a matter of time before he gets one of his coworkers hurt with his antics!!!

I dont have any faith in any new Sgt. There is nothing they can do that hasent been done a thousands times already. I have seen him get paper, kicked off units, banished to the NW for months on end by several Sgts, spoken to by past supervisors and zone members like a billion times, investigated by IA and the SAO, and passed over for things.

Nothing works. The guy is as smart as a rock. Nothing can be done he is what he is. RETARDED! A word to the wise create distance and stay away from him. Its onlt a matter of time before he gtet himself into another issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I dont have any faith in any new Sgt. There is nothing they can do that hasent been done a thousands times already. I have seen him get paper, kicked off units, banished to the NW for months on end by several Sgts, spoken to by past supervisors and zone members like a billion times, investigated by IA and the SAO, and passed over for things.

Nothing works. The guy is as smart as a rock. Nothing can be done he is what he is. RETARDED! A word to the wise create distance and stay away from him. Its onlt a matter of time before he gtet himself into another issue.
    This post and the last one are the same person. Why do you hate JL? I sense jealousy...

Joe is a different kind of person. Dumb? Not even close. Yea, he does some weird crap here and there, but the kid has major heart and compassion for this job. Hes a damn good cop and has proven that he will do anything for anybody. I've known him for years and love the guy. Awesome zone partner.

Joe, ignore those who trash you. Either their jealous or over zealous. We have alot of that around here lately.

Joe doesn't even waste his time on this site. He's too busy taking up the slack for lazy officers who only bash proactive officers all day rather than work. So while you waste your time busting on Joe, he is out having a life.

Today I received a phone call, informing me to read this particular thread.

There is no denying that my file is the size of a phone book. It’s true for every (5) commendations I receive, I get a reprimand. Why does everyone, always remember the write up and never the "ata boy". In this line of work, we have way too many Monday night quarterbacks, who always insist on speaking about something that they were never present for. For people who do know me, I stand for what I believe in and I didn't sign up to be a secretary.

Whoever you are MR/ MRS NEGATIVE, we are all still apart of the same team. If you can stop hiding behind (guest) I would be willing to meet with you to clarify some of your misconceptions, but then again this Lauderhill.

One thing that I have learned here is that "Respect" is earned.... no matter what color the badge is or bar on the collar.

OH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast