Getting Close - orals? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Getting Close - orals?

MAN, IS THEIR GOING TO BE ENOUGH TIME FOR ALL THE ORALS? I MEAN IF YOUR IN THE 3RD GROUP, AND THE SECOND GROUP HAS YET NOT BEEN CALLED ,WHEN CAN WE EXPECT TO BE CALLED? :idea:

Quote Originally Posted by TRIBE1
    MAN, IS THEIR GOING TO BE ENOUGH TIME FOR ALL THE ORALS? I MEAN IF YOUR IN THE 3RD GROUP, AND THE SECOND GROUP HAS YET NOT BEEN CALLED ,WHEN CAN WE EXPECT TO BE CALLED? :idea:
    Don't worry dude it will all be ok.

Another looooooong weekend

Quote Originally Posted by DNW
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIBE1
    Don't worry dude it will all be ok.
    Another looooooooooong weekend hoping that the phone just might ring :snicker:

Like I said before everyone will get a chance to interview, it may not be in time for the Oct. Academy, however you will get an opportunity and if you are selected you will still be sponsored most likely before the end of the year at the very latest early 2009.Ofc. R.B.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Like I said before everyone will get a chance to interview, it may not be in time for the Oct. Academy, however you will get an opportunity and if you are selected you will still be sponsored most likely before the end of the year at the very latest early 2009.Ofc. R.B.
    So is it possible that there will be a few more people interviewde next week and added to the list going to the october academy?Or are you done with all interviews for people going into the october academy?.

There still maybe a small posibility that some of you can make the Oct. Academy but keep in mind if you are currently employed there will be no way to give 2 weeks notice to your employer which looks bad. Ofc. R.B.

R.B WHEN CAN THE PEOPLE EXPECT TO BE CONTACTED FOR THE ORAL BOARD FOR THIS WEEK? THIS WAY ONE WILL HAVE AN IDEA WHETHER OR NOT ONE WILL BE A PART OF THE OCT ACADEMY SO ONE CAN START MAKING PLANS AND PREPERATIONS. THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    There still maybe a small posibility that some of you can make the Oct. Academy but keep in mind if you are currently employed there will be no way to give 2 weeks notice to your employer which looks bad. Ofc. R.B.
    R.B.:

Some of us have prepared our employers for the possibility of leaving our present positions in time for the October academy so for some of us it wouldn't look bad if the opportunity still existed to make it in. :lol:

When should we expect to wrap the rest of the oral boards up? Judging by previous posts it is clear that I am not the only one who would appreciate a better idea of what is going on and what to prepare for. The lack of communication with the applicants and the unorganization of this hiring process is not very professional. :shock:

If you have read any of the other posts on this dept site, you SHOULD realize that this is the MOST F---ED UP dept in the state, if not the COUNTRY.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast