Getting Close - orals?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Cool Getting Close - orals?

Getting close, and word on orals yet? ops:

Re: Getting Close - orals?

MAN, I DONT KNOW WHY ITS TAKING SO LONG TO SCHEDULE THE ORAL BOARDS.IT SEEMS LIKE ITS ALL GOING TO BE A LAST MINUTE THING.OCTOBER IS AROUND THE CORNER.HAS ANYONE BEEN CALLED FOR ORAL BOARD YET?

The first set of applicants have been set for their oral boards, the others will be following suit very shortly.----RB :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The first set of applicants have been set for their oral boards, the others will be following suit very shortly.----RB :devil:
    :roll: ops:

How many groups will go in front of the board all together?

HOW ARE THE GROUPS ORDERED/CHOSEN?

Quote Originally Posted by Guesty
    HOW ARE THE GROUPS ORDERED/CHOSEN?
    Should I be worried if no one has called me yet?

I dont want to rain on anyones parade but I think its pretty obvious that the best and most wanted will be called first.

Post Re: Getting Close - orals?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulator
    I dont want to rain on anyones parade but I think its pretty obvious that the best and most wanted will be called first.
    Regulator,

I don't want to "rain on your parade", but judging from your post and your piss poor attitude Its quite clear that you're not a police officer "yet", and although being ****y might come with the job after a few years on the force, you might want to tone it down a bit until you prove yourself, and I most certainly hope this "holier than though attitude" doesn't get brought with you into the accademy because I've seen many like you get booted within the first few weeks.

By the way, these forums might be anonymous, but its quite easy for your prospective employers can pretty much narrow down exactly who you are since you've pretty much given away the fact that you were in the first group (or "one of the best and most wanted" as you would put it.

Don't take this the wrong way - just some friendly advice from an observer who happened accross this departments section.

Old Bob

i honestly thought every thing was going okay, but since they have not yet called i guess not... good luck to those few individuals that made it to the oral board and passed :!: I GUESS THE FIRST GROUP THAT WAS CALLED, HAD SOMETHING MORE TO OFFER.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast