Lets vote now! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lets vote now!

Re: Lets vote now!

My goodness you people are magnificently stupid. Okay let me play devil’s advocate for a moment. Let’s say that the majority of the members of this department agreed to the merger proposal. What will be your next step? What plans do you idiots have for negotiations? Who will representing us in front of the phalanx of lawyers the District will definitely have on their side. Do you know how to set up a transition team or you will just depend on the Sheriff’s Office to hold your hand through the procedure. You see you as swipes it takes quite a bit more than just foot stomping and whining to get something done in the real world. If you want to be successful you have to plan successful and from what I see in this department you idiots couldn’t recognize success if it came up to you slapped you in the face and introduced itself. You turds are nothing more than a bunch of shoeless backwoods, sister kissing, cowardly azzholes who hide behind their computers and talk chit about anyone and everyone. Well it is time you miscreants grow a set of cohones and act like men. If it is change that you seek it starts with each and everyone of you. Stop the backstabbing bullspit and start to support one another. Stop looking at the other man and feeling jealous of what he has achieved. They deserved that pension, they earned that pension by virtue of sticking it out with one department for twenty or more years. You could be in the same boat too if you take your head out of your ass. So we vote yes for the merger what do you do now go tell the district we were just kidding, we just wanted to see what you’d say. Get a plan, put it into action it takes more than talk to walk with the big boys. You want some respect, earn it don’t yearn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Passengeronthebus
    My goodness you people are magnificently stupid. Okay let me play devil’s advocate for a moment. Let’s say that the majority of the members of this department agreed to the merger proposal. What will be your next step? What plans do you idiots have for negotiations? Who will representing us in front of the phalanx of lawyers the District will definitely have on their side. Do you know how to set up a transition team or you will just depend on the Sheriff’s Office to hold your hand through the procedure. You see you as swipes it takes quite a bit more than just foot stomping and whining to get something done in the real world. If you want to be successful you have to plan successful and from what I see in this department you idiots couldn’t recognize success if it came up to you slapped you in the face and introduced itself. You turds are nothing more than a bunch of shoeless backwoods, sister kissing, cowardly azzholes who hide behind their computers and talk chit about anyone and everyone. Well it is time you miscreants grow a set of cohones and act like men. If it is change that you seek it starts with each and everyone of you. Stop the backstabbing bullspit and start to support one another. Stop looking at the other man and feeling jealous of what he has achieved. They deserved that pension, they earned that pension by virtue of sticking it out with one department for twenty or more years. You could be in the same boat too if you take your head out of your ass. So we vote yes for the merger what do you do now go tell the district we were just kidding, we just wanted to see what you’d say. Get a plan, put it into action it takes more than talk to walk with the big boys. You want some respect, earn it don’t yearn it.

Dude will you just die already, you retired old jerk off. You whine about everyone else whinning when you are the only cry baby on here. Your time is up, your old and scared, scared of change, I dont care if you are retired or not, everyone would benefit from a mereger. But old dried up retired guys like you wanna sit behind a desk all day and do nothing, belive me I WORK WITH ONE! You have to light a fire under his butt to get him to do anything. Go hand out flyers at Wal Mart with the rest of the old farts.

We need to stop the Old Guys Vs Young Guys things. Every organization needs the "Been There-Done That Guys" and well as the new blood. However, if you must use stereotypes, try this:

At my previous PD I was ordered to stay in the station because in my last two weeks I got into a foot chase with a teen (caught him), caught an armed robber in another jurisdiction (flagged down by victim in another jurisdiction in my take-home) and was 1st on scene on a S-38 & 0. Oh, my last sick day was 15 years ago (10/04/93 to be exact). I worked in a jurisdiction with biker gang bars, a "redneck" bars, and an Indian bar, shootings, stabbings, and the rest of the crimes that our young and old both responded to. Also, I had also applied for a position as a Juvinile Unit boss with another jurisdiction as I was nearing the end of my drop. They required the physical agility be passed - no exceptions. The closest one to my age was 11 years younger. You know what, after running the mile, having the longest standing broad jump, maxing out the situps and pullups, carrying the 150# dummy and pushing the patrol car, I heard the sarcastic remarks about needing to have EMS standby on the obstacle run. Well, I had the 2nd fastest time - lot of wounded young pup pride. After I got the okay to leave from the proctor, I climbed the fence next to my marked unit that was parked on the other side. One of the wise butt wannabes then said that no one thought that I was already a cop. I told him that I was not just a cop, but I was also the personnel sgt and that covered IA, training, and applicant backgrounds. Their smugness seemed to fade away very quickly.

What will be your next step? What plans do you idiots have for negotiations? Who will representing us in front of the phalanx of lawyers the District will definitely have on their side. Do you know how to set up a transition team or you will just depend on the Sheriff’s Office to hold your hand through the procedure. You see you as swipes it takes quite a bit more than just foot stomping and whining to get something done in the real world.

Heres an idea, PBSO? GIVE US WHAT PBSO HAS!!! A raise (one you can count on every year COLA), a car, better equipment to serve the schools, leadership, ect. Our department is gone, we have nothing, and will not be getting anything anytime soon. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW! WHICH IS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Transition team, get real buddy! Stop pretending like you know what you are talking about, you are foolon no one!

Quote Originally Posted by stopthebus
    What will be your next step? What plans do you idiots have for negotiations? Who will representing us in front of the phalanx of lawyers the District will definitely have on their side. Do you know how to set up a transition team or you will just depend on the Sheriff’s Office to hold your hand through the procedure. You see you as swipes it takes quite a bit more than just foot stomping and whining to get something done in the real world.

Heres an idea, PBSO? GIVE US WHAT PBSO HAS!!! A raise (one you can count on every year COLA), a car, better equipment to serve the schools, leadership, ect. Our department is gone, we have nothing, and will not be getting anything anytime soon. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW! WHICH IS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Transition team, get real buddy! Stop pretending like you know what you are talking about, you are foolon no one!
    You prove my point! Your stupid response is indicative of the low intellectual level that you and your barefoot tobacco chewing, sister screwing, pig slop eating wannabe a Sheriff Deputy asswipe buddies possess. Yes you ahole a transition team can consist of anywhere from 2 to 20 men or women depending on the size of the department. Of course with your lack of experience in working for a MAJOR metropolitan police force you wouldnt know about this. Giving how different this department is from a traditional police force a transition team will be utilized in ANY merger to better assist the department that is taking over assess what they are getting. So my miniscule minded moron why dont you take that manmeat out of your piehole and pluck your head out of your azz because it is YOU who is the fool that is trying to act as though you are in the know. The truth is my friend you are so stupid that you are ashamed of yourself.

I VOTE YES!

Hey for all you go green wannabe's I just pulled something big and green out of my nostrils you are more than welcomed to go for it.

So our PD has nothing right now except a good schedule, and we will keep our schedule if a merger happens. Ummmm I vote YES!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have rank, are a PBA rep, or an Officer assigned to a school, dont fool yourself. This department is on a downward spiral, a sinking ship, and sinking fast!!! Things will never improve, BECAUSE WE ARE NOT A REAL POLICE DEPARTMENT, also a merger is not up to us. We can voice our ideas on a merger to the District/Board, but we should all join in the fight, if thats what the majority wants.

I dont care what anyone says or believes, I am POSITIVE AJ is working numbers with PBSO and eventually plans a take over, so pay me now, or pay me later......it eventually is going to happen.

WORDS TO OUR PBA REPS:

-When we are trying to make the department the best it can be, your personal issues with people should be put aside, this is BUSINESS! The Chief is a great guy, but that has nothing to do with us getting what we deserve. I heard what was said at the meeting, and if its brought up again, we should address the issue. AGAIN, THIS IS BUSINESS, friendships aside people, seperate the two!

:devil: YOU ALL SOULD EAT SHITTAKE MUSHROOMS.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast