Lets vote now! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lets vote now!

Re: Lets vote now!

:devil: Oh I agree 100 percent with you and the need for change. I never said that I agreed with the Idiot Brass that are ruining this place because of the head up their ass approach to policing. What I said was that you change mongers are idiots, morons and a-holes, and nothing proves my point than the very brass you dislike. Let's see why are they in the position that they are? Well lets see if the moron brass is the best pick of the litter what does that say about you. :devil:

YES
    YES

SENT!

:evil: Okay so you conducted your vote......wwhooppee!!! Now what??? I'll tell you, nothing! Yes that's right NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing is going to change. You will get nothing for a raise. OH wait, there is one thing you'll get. You will forever be known as a group of losers who relied on incompetent crayon using, no skill possessing, dimwitted dorks who wore polyester leisure suits to negotiate a contract for you. And you sit there and wonder, hey why we are not getting the money we deserve. Let's go to the S.O. they will like us. Dream on losers, the S.O. wants you losers as much as a drunkards willingness to refuse a drink. It just doesnt happen. But hey we can dream cant we?? I myself would like to be merged into the PBSO because I could sure use the Moolaa, but I am not going to hold my breath waiting for it to happen. Anyway my miserable band of misfits and miscreants you cant just continue to fight and disparage one another on this site , I really do enjoy the entertainment.

I will honest with all of you...if you voted anything other than YES on the PBA ballot you are an idiot. You get ZERO respect because of the horrible leadership here at the District; from the police side to the administration side. You will be getting ZERO for pay and equipment FOREVER until this attorney who is acting Chief is gone. Seperate business from pleasure here people, the Chief is a great guy, but does NOTHING for you as one of his employees. He fights against you when it comes to attempting to make this Department better.

PBSO is going to happen, either today, or tomorrow. ITS GOING TO HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the Chiefs doboy
    I will honest with all of you...if you voted anything other than YES on the PBA ballot you are an idiot. You get ZERO respect because of the horrible leadership here at the District; from the police side to the administration side. You will be getting ZERO for pay and equipment FOREVER until this attorney who is acting Chief is gone. Seperate business from pleasure here people, the Chief is a great guy, but does NOTHING for you as one of his employees. He fights against you when it comes to attempting to make this Department better.

PBSO is going to happen, either today, or tomorrow. ITS GOING TO HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!
    :cop: You are so pathetic!! Are you a mature adult? My goodness where were you schooled at? These three short fragmented sentences contains more grammer than your entire blog. Do you not have any pride in yourself what so ever! I really hope you don't think anyone will take you seriously writing in this manner. Since you claim to be a member of the School Police, the next time you are at work why don't you sit in one of the English classes and attempt to learn something. Until then keep your flucking illiterate sister marrying azz off my motherlovin entertainment center. Geez you are such an A-hole, really, I'm embarassed for you. Then again you are way too stupid to know you are stupid.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345