Lets vote now!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets vote now!

Lets vote now!

Why wait for a PBA meeting for a vote? Let's see how everyone feels. Vote yes or no for PBSO. Tell Officers you know to go to LEOAFFAIRS to vote. Please vote once. Let's get an idea of where we stand.

Re: Lets vote now!

YES!

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by grasshopperSRO
    Yes!
    Yes!

Yes! Yes!!

NO way. Besides, the NYPDers might have to work then!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cranium
    NO way. Besides, the NYPDers might have to work then!
    Speak for yourself, I just got my Elementary unit taken away, Y E S !

NO I CAN HERE TO RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FIND YOUR OWN JOG AND LEAVE OUR ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RU4REAL
    NO I CAN HERE TO RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FIND YOUR OWN JOG AND LEAVE OUR ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    English? You should consider sitting in on an English class at one of the schools you cover......

You people are without a doubt the most ignorant, immature and foolish group of anal openings ever assembled in one area. Vote all you want I hope it makes you feel better but the bottom line is you will still be a Palm Beach School District Police Officer in the morning. Get over it or get out. Leave and get another job if you think you have marketable skills. The bottom line with police hiring these days is a trend to hire much younger men and women who are less of a liability and have the potential to be with that particular department for way more years that an old washed up malcontent from the fool police. So be thankful that you are allowed to wallow here in misery as you languish upon your not receiving a raise. Hey I have a slogan you can chant...No money for dummy.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast