Agent Cars to be Parked

Agent Cars to be Parked

With the rejection of the most recent proposal, the one that was to dump all the PAF people, the ASAC in my office told me the new proposal is going to include parking agent cars. Apparently the proposal was not sufficient in some manner, I can only speculate since Tallahassee doesn't tell us crap. My ASAC was pretty certain about the parking cars situation however. Looks like I'll be working from home a little more

Re: Agent Cars to be Parked

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    With the rejection of the most recent proposal, the one that was to dump all the PAF people, the ASAC in my office told me the new proposal is going to include parking agent cars. Apparently the proposal was not sufficient in some manner, I can only speculate since Tallahassee doesn't tell us crap. My ASAC was pretty certain about the parking cars situation however. Looks like I'll be working from home a little more
    Why do you want to "stir the pot" with speculation? This is just going to get all the SA's in an uproar and you do not have anything factual. And, what makes you think that you will get to just "work from home" if you don't have a state car? All the other people who don't have state cars make it to work just fine.

I unfortunately heard the same thing from my SAS. I can tell you right now, if this happens, they probably won't have to lay agents off with the amount that will probably quit.

I unfortunately heard the same thing from my SAS. I can tell you right now, if this happens, they probably won't have to lay agents off with the amount that will probably quit.
    are you serious? You are going to quit because your car gets taken away?? Bye Bye!!!

Good...who needs them? If the spoiled brats quit over a car, then feel free to find some hole-in-the-wall town to work the midnight shift. You're lucky you have jobs right now in this economy.

Good...who needs them? If the spoiled brats quit over a car, then feel free to find some hole-in-the-wall town to work the midnight shift. You're lucky you have jobs right now in this economy.
    I agree, let them quit over a stupid car! There are more candidates that would happily replace them!

The loss of the car is $2,000 to $3,000 pay cut on top of the $2,000 pay cut from loosing on call pay. We're talking about a $5,000 pay cut if that happens. You can bet I'll be looking for a new job (local PD/S.O.) and if they can match my base, I'll be GONE! Now for those SAT with no back ground they may have a problem!