LOCK'EM ALL IF ANY

LOCK'EM ALL IF ANY

It is amazing how some of these post are locked or totally removed and some or not....isnt it!

Re: LOCK'EM ALL IF ANY

Quote Originally Posted by LETitBE
    It is amazing how some of these post are locked or totally removed and some or not....isnt it!
    So contact Mod 1 and see if you can become a Moderator.

I locked the post and I will go through and lock or move others. This is not myspace, facebook, or your personnel blog. You want to trash an ABT agent, man up and put your name on it. This way the agent can respond to you. But alas, I don't see it happening, it appears we have a bunch of chicken hawks who work here. All talk, no work. We wonder why other agencies laugh at us? Crap like what I saw, thats why.

I unlocked it and moved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 463
    I locked the post and I will go through and lock or move others. This is not myspace, facebook, or your personnel blog. You want to trash an ABT agent, man up and put your name on it. This way the agent can respond to you. But alas, I don't see it happening, it appears we have a bunch of chicken hawks who work here. All talk, no work. We wonder why other agencies laugh at us? Crap like what I saw, thats why.
    No problem with you moving or locking trash on agents. Why dont you do the same when it is Lts and Capts and cilivian staff?!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 463
    No problem with you moving or locking trash on agents. Why dont you do the same when it is Lts and Capts and cilivian staff?!
    Working on it...however with all of the trash about Agent, Lts, Capts, and Civilian staff it is an up hill battle. Moderators do not get paid, we do this because we genuinely like our jobs in Law Enforcement and only want to see things get better. It takes a while to go through all of the post to make sure they do not violate terms of use. This thread was started because it was locked and then moved, it dealt with a Lt and Capt.

We do not have to be the only Moderators. If you are interested then contact Mod 1 and ask him about becoming a Moderator.

If you have any ideas or suggestions let us know.

Right.

Still looking for another Mod or two. Simply send Mod 1 an email requesting to become one.