How bout them Bucs?

How bout them Bucs?

What kind of year do you think the Bucs will have this year? Think they can get in the Playoffs this year?

Re: How bout them Bucs?

Don't know yet dude. The juries still out on that one but I do like the idea of Gruden starting Griese this week over Garcia. I just picked Griese up as an injury player on my fantasy team. I'll let him sit there for a week or two before deciding wheter to keep him or not. They can't afford to loose this weeks game with the three other teams in the NFC South (NASCAR) :lol: division winning last week.

I guess it was a bad call on my part to pick up Griese on my fantasy team this year. De De Deeee on my part.

What say you all on the current Bucs news of the day. First there is the news that Monte Kiffin is probally gonna leave Da Bucs at the end of this year and head off to ole rocky top to coach with his son for the Vols. Personally I don't like it but I can understand it. Second is the news that Da Bucs have to give up a Tampa home game next season to be the "home" team in the London game. Don't like that either. My questions would be this. Why does there have to be a "home" team anyway? Why can't both the Bucs and the Pats consider this game an away game? I do appreciate the NFL branching out accross the pond to draw in new fans and increase revenue in these tough economic times but dang, show the local fans some love.

Oh well, good luck Monte on whatever you decide. As for the home/away game in London. I actually have relatives that live in London. It might be time to pay them a lil visit. :lol:

Yea, I would say picking up Griese was a real bad idea. Garcia is doing very well under center. Gonna be a good game Monday night.

I dont think Monte will be going anywhere. He has made statments several times but never followed through. If he does, however, he will be missed.

As for the game overseas, get rid of it. I could care a less if we play in London or Japan or Mexico or anywhere else. This is the NFL, National Football League, not the International Football League. And wasting a home game sucks for those of us who are season ticket holders. I just hope they lower the price by a game.

LOOKS like your doing a little more than chillin on the deck smokin a cigar

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

How bout them Bucs?

Hy There,
    LOOKS like your doing a little more, i would like to tell you that its bad,
    Thank you