Prayers for CCSO K9 Stephanie Simpson

Prayers for CCSO K9 Stephanie Simpson

My prayers go out to Carter County Sheriff's Office K9 Stephanie Simpson who was shot by a deranged lunatic over in Carter County. Stephanie is a Great officer who has helped us on any occasion we asked. I hope Hyder is smoking a turd in Hell for this. I am also praying for Lt Guess who put Hyder in his place, and for "Max" for doing his job, too.
    Go get ''em Sheriff Mathes! :cry:

Re: Prayers for CCSO K9 Stephanie Simpson

I am with you Dirty Sanchez! The Carter County Sheriffs Office is organizing a 110 mile bike ride in November. It would be a great opportunity for all of the bike riders in the department to show our support to the CCSO and our sister. If you are not a bike rider, the Bridges Cafe in Elizabethton is having a post ride celebration complete with food beverages and dancing. From what I understand, several members of our department would like that aspect of the ride! lol

Thank you guys for all your support !!! Im hoping Max and I will be back soon !!!

Hey Stephanie how are you doing, we havent' heard anything from you in a while. I miss your smiling face. Smack Glover for me when you see him.