I LOVE MY DADDY

Thread: I LOVE MY DADDY

I LOVE MY DADDY

I love my Daddy Rod very much. He is my idol. Even though he lost a very close election he allowed to be a dreamer. Alot of people dont know but he wears his uniform in the house and still pretends he will be a big Sheriff one day again. My daddy is my hero.

Re: I LOVE MY DADDY

Chris, i know your dad is a greay guy. We will have to work harder next election thats all
    Chad E.

You know thats a shame! Who ever post this obviously has nothing else better to do than make a professional matter personal. Whoever you are, you hide posing as someone else. How would you like it if I brought your personal life into internet. Grow up! I have never done anything but work to prove myself in this agency. I don't hide behind internet postings or names. Coward!

Worked hard to get where you are? Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    You know thats a shame! Who ever post this obviously has nothing else better to do than make a professional matter personal. Whoever you are, you hide posing as someone else. How would you like it if I brought your personal life into internet. Grow up! I have never done anything but work to prove myself in this agency. I don't hide behind internet postings or names. Coward!

Please! You were barely off FTO when Daddy made you a detective. You rode the wave and I am happy for you. I would of done the same thing, but don't come in here trying to convince anyone you worked hard for what you got. :evil:

I second that, you got more than a ordinary deputy would have gotten because of your father. You come off like a know it all and make yourself look like an idiot. Its was not smart to make comments during the campaign either in front of certain people.

Here we go again, with picking on young Shoap. Sure his daddy hooked him up. Yours and mine would have done the same. Now is dad is gone, probably won’t ever be back. So now what, Chris has had to work twice as hard as you and me, just to keep his name good. You and I will never be able to go threw what that man has had to over come. He does not walk around like he knows it all. He works hard and must have something you all want. Don’t be a hater, makes some changes in your life and find god. The knowledge he has when it comes to certain things is unreal. Just like there are things you know, we dont know. Share your knowledge brother.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1375991
    Here we go again, with picking on young Shoap. Sure his daddy hooked him up. Yours and mine would have done the same. Now is dad is gone, probably won’t ever be back. So now what, Chris has had to work twice as hard as you and me, just to keep his name good. You and I will never be able to go threw what that man has had to over come. He does not walk around like he knows it all. He works hard and must have something you all want. Don’t be a hater, makes some changes in your life and find god. The knowledge he has when it comes to certain things is unreal. Just like there are things you know, we dont know. Share your knowledge brother.
    That’s poppy****! A good father would have made him do his time and earn his place. Chris and his dad both would have had more respect if he had.