12 Hour Shifts
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 Hour Shifts

12 Hour Shifts

Why is a certain Oakland Park deputy making calls and distributing flyers in mailboxes trying to fight 12 hour shifts and attempting to strong-arm deputies into 8s or 10s? I hear D-5 loves 12 hour shifts and some of us do want to give them a try!

What's your real agenda Deputy CK?

Re: 12 Hour Shifts

That's because he does nothing for 8hrs and doesn't know what he will do if he has to figure out how to manage working 12hrs of doing nothing.

He's against 12's because he is afraid he will lose all his cake details if his schedule changes.

There is an opening in the Port, Maybe he should go hide there and open and close gates.

Quote Originally Posted by JTS
    Why is a certain Oakland Park deputy making calls and distributing flyers in mailboxes trying to fight 12 hour shifts and attempting to strong-arm deputies into 8s or 10s? I hear D-5 loves 12 hour shifts and some of us do want to give them a try!

What's your real agenda Deputy CK?

Ha, notify the post master, it is illegal to place anything in, or on a mailbox. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by guest177
    He's against 12's because he is afraid he will lose all his cake details if his schedule changes.
    What cake details?? I know he works the Walmart in the Lakes. Is that cake?? As far as I'm concerned there are no "cake" details, you can very easily get killed at any of them. As far as the 12 hr shifts go, I, like CK, am not a fan of them. There will no more overtime and no more permanant details, cake or not. Some of us stand to lose thousands of dollars just in detail pay alone. So, that being said, just bide your time rookies and maybe one day you will get part of the weekend you so desire.

Wow, CK's one supporter chimes in. Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What cake details?? I know he works the Walmart in the Lakes. Is that cake?? As far as I'm concerned there are no "cake" details, you can very easily get killed at any of them. As far as the 12 hr shifts go, I, like CK, am not a fan of them. There will no more overtime and no more permanant details, cake or not. Some of us stand to lose thousands of dollars just in detail pay alone. So, that being said, just bide your time rookies and maybe one day you will get part of the weekend you so desire.
    Why do you guys keep up with this weekend crap? I already have a piece of the weekend and could care less. I want the FOUR consecutive days off.

I am in Oakland Park and nobody is STRONG ARMING Deputies in to 8 or 10 hr shifs. JTS is making that up. The only people that want 12 hour shifts are rookies with no life.
    We all know that this is pushed by the Pompano PBA reps. Thats old news.

Quote Originally Posted by RP1
    I am in Oakland Park and nobody is STRONG ARMING Deputies in to 8 or 10 hr shifs. JTS is making that up. The only people that want 12 hour shifts are rookies with no life.
    We all know that this is pushed by the Pompano PBA reps. Thats old news.
    Looks like the administrative shill of a PBA Rep from Oakland Park is answering up. Glad to see you're showing your colors some more, RP1.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast